Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Final Fantasy RPG

Ms.Croft

Wakka scratched his head "I've been gone all day. Usually she'd be here ya know." Yuna then said "So she's not home. We have to find her then." Wakka then said "Ya I'll help you find her, she took Vidina." Yuna then thought "Great. I may have to confront her, and she's carrying their only child." Wakka was at the entrance of his home "Hey, you coming." Yuna replied "Oh yes, of course." she walked outside with him. They walked to the entrance to the village. They walked up the slope and near the statue was Lulu. Wakka went ahead of Yuna and said "Lu, what are you doing out here?" he asked.

-----------

Cave:

The entrance was cleared and I said "We have to get back to Besaid." Rikku then said "Yeah but its not exactly a quick trip from here."

Rikku then heard a voice "Did someone say quick?" she looked around and Paine said "You heard it too." Rikku nodded. I heard something and then looked up. We all looked up and descending from the sky was a ship and Rikku said "Talk about perfect timing." the ship hovered just inches off the ground and the door opened "I figured you folks needed a lift." said Cid. Rikku got on board first, then Paine. I helped Braska get aboard and then I got on myself. I then said once the door was shut "We have to get to Besaid." I took the nearest place to sit.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Just enjoying the sun, Wakka" she turned "Yuna! What are you doing here?".

I looked down "Shouldn't you already know?" I said slowly.

"So then, you know" she stated, handing Vidina over to Wakka.

"Huh? What are you two talkin' about?" Wakka asked, confused.

"You betrayed Spira. Betrayed your family. Betrayed me" I said, not letting a tear dare fall.

"I did it...for my family" she said, and we looked at each. "Why?" I asked her.

"So that they wouldn't be hurt. Seymour still had followers here. They would have killed Wakka and Vidina if I didn't"

"How did you do it? You're not a Summoner"

"Not all magics are bound to a Summoner, Yuna. There were spells. Ancient spells. Far before the time of Sin"

I nodded "That's all I needed to know" I went to edge of cliff

"Yuna. I'm so sorry" Lulu said "Don't worry" I replied then dove over and began to go gack to Mt.Gagazet. Wakka had stood there the whole time, dumbfounded.

• 2 weeks later...

((Extremely awesome, only just realised that was there! Nice! To Blade/Morph though, feel free to continue updating without me, I'll jump into the story when I feel it'll be appropriate for Tetsuna. I've been reading each update, but haven't found the need to respond yet.))

((Thanks! :D Oh, deary, I'd been waiting for you to jump in, lol! :lol: ))

I kept flying. As usual, a thousand thoughts went through my head at once - the thoughts of the Fayth, and mine. But one jumped out at me - "Seymour is going to join his magic with Tetsuna".

But...didn't Tetsuna and I do that once before? She has the same ability as me - self projection - then, how can he join their magics unless he tries to unbind hers from me?

---

Farplane:

Tidus stood there watching. Seymour took Tetsuna's hand.

"Then let us join - and we will be more powerful than the Lady herself"

They began to join their magics, when a scream broke out over the quiet of the Farplane. "Yuna?" Tidus asked out loud.

---

I started to fall. I couldn't even move because of the pain - hot, searing pain - like something was trying to break away from me. Tetsuna's magic? I wondered.

---

Farplane:

"Ah, I see" Seymour said, grabbing Tetsuna's hand again "Bring her here" he said calmy.

"Yes" Tetsuna replied. Then I landed on flowers.

• 2 weeks later...

((OOC: I had been thinking of some way to bring an end to this RPG. With my work schedule and sleeping most of the day, Its hard for me to think of something to put in. What do you two think about it? Let me know, PM or reply here.))

• 4 weeks later...

((Like I've said before, I never made this RPG to be something that has to be updated every week or something. Don't worry about it, our lives come first, post in it when you have free time...which I don't have atm :P I'll post here soon))

• 4 months later...

Something in my brain wanted me to bring Yuna here, but I couldn't let it. It was addictive, like the need for water...I couldn't let him do anything to her.

"What's taking so long?!"

"I'm sorry, Master, I can't bring her here, something is blocking me."

"Very well...we'll bring her here together."

"Yes Master..."

"Then get ready, my dear, and hold my hands." Seymour said locking his eyes to mine.

I did what he asked unwillingly. All he did was stare at me. I could feel nothing change, but for a split second, I felt something. Then I took advantage of it. Seymour's flesh burned white and I was propelled backwards.

"How did you...?"

"Relinquish your control?!" I began, smiling. "You let your guard down for a split second. A split second is all I need!" I turned on my heel and ran away from him, just to get away. I had no idea where I was going, but it didn't matter. His face, and smell repelled me.

It was then, thinking of his smell that I realised I wasn't moving. In my mind my feet were moving.

"Yes...you're good, my dear, very good, but I'm better." His face materialised before me. "I didn't want to have to do this to you, Tetsuna, but now you won't join me willingly, I'll have to do this the hard way."

"What do you mean!?"

He said nothing. Seymour opened his arms before me, lifting his head towards the ceiling and began humming.

I stared at his exposed chest and was horrified. It had began to split like an Earthquake ripping through his body. It got wider. Then it began to draw me to it. Was this a trick of the mind, or was I becoming a part of him?

I didn't want to know the answer.

All I could do...was scream.

As I was falling, my own scream mingled with another...Tetsuna! Next thing I knew I landed in flowers...the Farplane...it still hurt...I forced myself to look for Tetsuna, and what I saw horrified me more than anything I had ever seen before, Seymour was...pulling Tetsuna into himself...forcing her to join...she looked at me.

"Yuna" she screamed before she was gone.

"Noooooo!" I yelled and it echoed across the Farplane. I stood, enraged by what Seymour had done. I looked at Tidus, he must have felt my eyes on him, because he looked back at me...he was shocked too, and his eyes, they looked like they used too, the Tidus I knew...was he back?

"Welcome Lady Yuna" the voice, or rather, voices, grabbed my attention. It was mostly Seymour's voice, but behind his smirk tone, I could hear Tetsuna's voice. Seymour had changed while joining with Tetsuna...become more of a monster "Now that Tetsuna and I are joined, it is time for you to perish" he said.

(OOC: Sorry, gotta double post. I'm on the PS3 and it won't let me type anymore, lol)

I looked at Tidus again, he held Brotherhood as he looked back at me. Then, he started running towards me...I quickly threw a few spells at him and myself...Protega, Shellga, Nul-All, and protective spell I could think of.

He stopped next to me..."I missed you" he said

"I missed you too" I replied

"Well, you've changed" he smirked at me

"You've missed a few things" I smirked back "Ready...here he comes. We have to save Tetsuna!"

"Tetsuna " Yuna yelled. Seymour looked at Tidus and Yuna "There's no use in calling out to Tetsuna, she can't hear you." Tidus stepped up "Your really getting on my nerves Seymour. Your like a virus that just won't go away." Seymour just smirked and said "Your right about that boy. Once I get rid of you and Yuna, there's no one to stop me." he then stretched out his arms "Time for talk is over." Yuna looked over at Tidus "Just keep Seymour busy, I have to get to Tetsuna somehow." Tidus nodded and charged at Seymour, his sword attacks were being blocked but Yuna knew that this battle would have to be won at a different level.

Besaid:

The hovercraft came to a stop outside the village. Me, Braska, Rikku and Paine got out and I said to Cid "Thanks for the lift." Cid replied "No problem. Just give us a call, we'll be around." the hovercraft took off. We all faced the hill, I could see two people in the distance "Wakka and Lulu are up there." we all walked up the hill towards them. As we got closer i heard shouting, Wakka was upset but what about. He just then turned around and saw us "Oh Sir Auron." he looked embarrassed now. I then said "Seems we interrupted you. What were you yelling for?" before he could speak, Lulu responded "He's upset over the fact that Seymour attacked the village." Wakka then said "Now wait a minute. That's not why I was upset. Tell them Lu, what you told Yuna." I then said "Yuna was here." Wakka nodded "Ya, she was. But not for long." Lulu cut in "If you really must know, I told Yuna there were spells that weren't just for summoners." Wakka then said "Ya that's it. After that Yuna took off, but I don't know where." I then said "I think I have an idea of where she would go." I looked at Rikku "Call Cid back here, its gonna be a long ride."

• 4 months later...

In respect to Morph, in light of the recent loss of her mother...i am locking this topic. Maybe one day it will be resumed.