Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Tomb raider animated episodes?

Found this on gamespot today... sorry if this has already been posted:

Tomb Raider gets GameTapped

Online subscription rental service GameTap will be offering the PC edition of Tomb Raider: Anniversary on its site the same day Eidos' game hits stores, and it has set up a Web site to promote its connection to Eidos' flagship franchise. GameTap is offering a new documentary restrospective on the series and will release 10 animated episodes starring Lara Croft starting July 10. The various animated episodes offer a number of artists' interpretations of the character in stories such as Angel Spit and Pre-Teen Raider.

Here is the link for the gamespot page ... http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6171098.html?t...estnews;title;0

Here is the link to website: http://tombraider.gametap.com/

Edited by lara-fanatic

• 1 month later...

that looks sweet!!!

i cant wait to see that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

OMG!!! I realise I'm a tad late in discovering these Re\visioned: Tomb Raider animations...(How can this be!) :o

But anyway, my word! Aren't they amazing?!. I absolutely love the animations and the different artists interpretations of Lara Croft. I think the first three episodes are my favourite "Keys to the Kingdom". I've had that particular Lara as my avatar not realising it was from an animated series! lol :lol: I thought the cutesie disney-like ones were pretty funny, "Pre-teen raider" and "Revenge of the Aztec mummy".

I would really like to own all ten episodes on dvd. Are they for sale? or are they just a one-off sort of thing...

• 4 weeks later...

WOW! I can't believe that, I don't think they are for sale, is it?

• 2 months later...
I like the animated videos!! :lol:

Hi, I've seen several of your posts. You've been "resurrecting" old posts. Since they are old (over 4 months), most likely the previous conversation is dead or questions are answered. So trying to revive it -- is redundantly redundant, amiright?

You can make new topics or join in on some current ones.

Thanks.

CLOSED