Purple

Hardest Boss  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Hardest Boss

• Takamoto (Tokyo, Japan)
    • Rutland (Ghana)
    • Unknown Entity (Kazakhstan)
    • Sea Serpant (England)
    • Amanda combined with the Unknown Entity (Bolivia)

I know, it was frustrating and when I got frustrated I just started to make lara walk as if she gave up or something Lol it looked funny. I would just make lara walk on the bridge and the serpant right there just starring :lol:

Yea the sea serpant was deffienetly the hardest one i think...even amanda was easier

Guest tino croft
I had no problem with the serpent at all... In fact, it was my favorite one, if that's possible :lol:

i agrre te serpant was to easy and tht damn takamoto and the unknown entity.. may curse b upon them

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Let's see.Takamoto was no trabol at all.Rutland was little trabol.Amanda's pet...well i did all stuff that i had to do but i didn't know how to take a part of sort.I was stuk in thet level for 10 days!Sea serpant was no trubol at all!!!I mean,i have killd her at 1st time i was playing that level.Same whit amnda from last level.I mean i,don't now how cud so many of you vote for sea sepant and amanda.

My vote goes to...Rutland.I mean,i killd Amandas pet from like 1st time i was in that level,i just didn't know how to take a part of sort.I mean all of this was soooooooooooooo easy!!! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

The boss battles were more frustrating than difficult. I'll have to say the sea serpent. I think the most complicated boss level is Amanda's pet, because you have to do many things at the same time.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i thought they were all easy lol. got 100% on second day of playing. three days for anniversary though. so maybe four with underworld

Here's My list. I never thought any of them were really that hard, excpet for the Unknown Entity at the end of the game.

Takamoto, pretty easy except for the stupid machine guns.

Rutland, Very Easy.

Unknown Entity, the first time, because he kept using those fireballs or whatever they were that kept making me fall to the ground.

Sea Serpent, pretty easy except for the fact that every time i went to use the grapple on the cages, the grapple would go in another direction, plus he kept spitting his acid saliva at me and kept making fall to the ground.

Amanda and Unknown Entity, pretty hard because the stupid thing kept throwing bolts of light at me that made me fly in the air and fall face first on the ground, plus, every time i would go and try to hide behind a wall, the bolts of light would go straight throw and still hit me. It was frustrating. Plus, if you get close to the edge, he throws a bolt and makes you fly off the edge.

The sea serpent. I think I had a glitch or something b/c I used the grapple before I went into the room for the sword piece. So when I came out and had to fight it, I couldn't grapple them at all.

And then when I figured that out, the last two when I had Lara on the bridge the serpent kept knocking her into the water.

But then I killed it and it made my day better. :D

• 7 months later...

I vote for the Sea Serpent..

that thing is make me crazy :wacko: , when the first time I play TRL,

I got to try many times to kick that thing down.... :angry:

• 2 months later...

after me the sea serpment,amanda and kazaghstan was the most easier...the most difficult was rutland and takamoto....but all was difficult because they could regenerate theyr life

• 1 year later...

Ahh... forgot her name... Aura? Or something like that... she wasnt that hard to beat IMO, the hardest boss for me in a game period was Ex-Death from FFV, but thats just me as well.

I think you were below your level as well, the only Valmar I really had trouble with might had been the mouth

• 6 years later...

The Hardest boss. Well that has to be the Sea Serpent. I really struggled with that one. Try as I might I just couldn't get the last cage to fall. But then it all went according to plan he was finally dead. Takamoto gave me huge problems but there again 1 time I tried it all went right and he was beaten. Rutland was the easiest 4 well aimed grenades and he was toast. The Entity well once I'd fathomed it out what I had to do he also was defeated. Amanda and the Entity well I struggled a bit there but after 3 maybe 4 attempts they were defeated. Its one hell of a good game and I enjoyed playing it especially the motorbike chases. Those were fun and adrenalin filled. Especially the 2nd one with the train. Great game all round and worthy of a replay at a later date. 

• 4 months later...