Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Been away and back now? Let us know here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it seems like LCO never stopped changing....

hello i am terry, i am if i remember right one of the first members ever of LCO, i started off with the name terry, after that i was "hippo from the lake" and i was even a moderator! i dunno if i had an other nick after that but i remember that the forum was very small in the begining. i dont know who of the origenal members are still on here, becasue the new members might not reconize me at all.

i just tryed my forum nick hippo with my password and i am still a member!!!! that is nice to know, i always had LCO close to my hearth but i have not been on any forum for a long time since my life was kinda....unstable.

when i was in town a week ago, i saw TR underworld in a shop for only 10 euro's so i bought it. i always loved the old TR games, tomb raider 1 to 5. i also played AOD, legend and aniversery (i never know how to spell that!!! :angry2:) i dont know if there are any other games that came out between ANI and underworld. i have not start playing underworld yet but i saw demos and it seems like a nice game, though i hope the annoying blue arrows are not part of it (you know what i mean?) i might start playing it soon, i hope so anyway, i bet i am kinda behind on playing tomb raider but lara is still my fav. game caracter (her new version looks reall cute:wub: )

so i dropped in here, maybe seeing some old buddy's and some new faces. i hope i can post more on the forum because i really would love to be a part of the group once more (thought the last time i tryed i did not stick and i am really sorry for that)

hope to get to know some people again, brother and sister TR lovers haha :D

see you around and raid on!

Wow, hippo, I remember you, of course! Welcome Back :) I wasn't one of the original members, but I have been here awhile. Don't know if you remember me. Glad to hear you're playing TR again. I still have to finish Underworld -- went back to college & haven't had much gaming time since.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.

I am not back, but I wish to be. Things are not going so well with family and friends and of course work...but things are just...difficult right now. I don't know what else to say or do. I may not be back on for several months...

Hope things turn around for you and see you when you can .. we are always here.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, Sorry it's been so long. Things have been looking up, though going to be living in my car for awhile. Getting away from my room mate and his drunken habits is on my mind a lot lately, I am trying to be active, but work has had crazy schedules. I am hoping for a couple of new postions that I applied for in which everything will change and I will be able to be on more and more. Please keep me in your prayers if you want, but things will look up in the end. But I would like to have a convo between a member of staff.

Demon_Knight69

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, Sorry it's been so long. Things have been looking up, though going to be living in my car for awhile. Getting away from my room mate and his drunken habits is on my mind a lot lately, I am trying to be active, but work has had crazy schedules. I am hoping for a couple of new postions that I applied for in which everything will change and I will be able to be on more and more. Please keep me in your prayers if you want, but things will look up in the end. But I would like to have a convo between a member of staff.

Demon_Knight69

I had a drunken roommate in the past. He was normally cool but came home after an all night drunkfest when I was getting ready for work. Something set him off and he attacked me. Bad mistake for him as I out weigh him by 74 pounds, lolz. Needless to say he was booted and the cops arrest him at the hospital.

• 5 months later...

Hey peepz

Just passing by to say hi since it's been a while I haven't checked in on here. I can't wait for the NEW TR game appearently I heard the date got pushed back so it will be released possibly early 2013. I have been a bit busy with life but I hope everyone is doing well miss you all take care.

Any who would like to add me on PlayStation Network my PSN is: Ninja-Shuriken

PM if you would like to add me on FaceBook. :)

Hey Purple!! Good to know you are well. I'll add you on Playstation Network in a few days, my PSN is Vicious_257 .

Hey guys, things are going great finally. Have a brand new car, got promoted at work with a steady schedule....I honestly don't know what else can go right at this point lol. Still living with the drunk though. We did have a bad day a couple of weeks ago, one of our family members passed away and it's been sad, but at least we are here for each other!!!

Hey Purple! It's been a while, I'm glad you're well.

Hey DK! It's good to see things are finally better for you, you've obviously worked hard for it. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, it's never easy when someone passes, but everyone being there for each other is always a comfort.

Welcome back guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, haven't been here in a while.

Cool to see the site back online. Tom sure did a stunning job with the new look!

But I see my post history got zapped :(

Oh well, a fresh reboot can be fun :D

Hi to everyone I haven't met here yet and wave.gif to any of the old members who are still around here :)

Edited by Driber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi folks. I think I was a Mod on the original forum back in the very early 90's. Then the forum closed and I re-joined at about the time TR4 came out (hence the name)

Have played all the games but for various reasons have not needed/ been able to contribute to the forum till now. I would be surprised if anyone (apart from dear Stella, bless her), remembers me, and am working my way through the new game. What a lot has changed since TR1 eh!

• 2 weeks later...