Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Pictures from the PS2?

wow that looks shockingly bad! The PS2 is capable of much better graphics than that. I feel like when I watch that I'm back in the stone age. These days there is no excuse for that even if it is on the PS2.

wow, for the PS2 version they also changed the way some of the levels go. Like in Thailand, I don't remember having to step in a pressure pad after going into the corridors beneath the two statutes and having those dragon thing coming out of the wall. and the croft manor level seemed way different in the PS3 version

oh dear oh dear oh dear..

I'm currently up to Valhalla on the PS2 and having trouble swingin off the blinkin hammer -I don't really know why I'm bothering with the game - throughout the game up to now, I've only killed a few guys, a panther, some sort of troll (which was quite scarey) but no spiders!!!! now for me, that's a good thing because I hate spiders,but I haven't once jumped out of my seat which I have on all previous TR's and it must be easy because I've played up to now WITHOUT a walkthrough.

It's as if they've taken the environments from the WII game, taken out any puzzles and twists and enemies and brought it out as an acceptable format - well, it's not acceptable really - I'm pretty sure they could have done better.

• 4 months later...

the result is TRU PS2 was suck,, the grafik are not very good.. the levels was to easy ( I heard )

well I played it and I didn't satisfied with TRU PS2 :angry2:

wow, for the PS2 version they also changed the way some of the levels go. Like in Thailand, I don't remember having to step in a pressure pad after going into the corridors beneath the two statutes and having those dragon thing coming out of the wall. and the croft manor level seemed way different in the PS3 version

how diffrent the croft manor in PS3 beetwen PS2 version...??? :huh:

• 3 months later...

Lara looks really creepy.

And it looks really bad on ps2.

I am so glad i bought the ps3 version.

To bad though for the people that only have the ps2.

And why is the mansion so different on ps2.

It looks way better on the ps3.

Edited by Crunch

• 2 years later...

When Underworld came out I only had a PS2, it was better than nothing but not quite what the other version had to offer. Oct. 2011 someone actually gave me an Xbox 360 and finally ordered the game yesterday from Amazon used for $10.