Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Currently Playing...

j7wild's post

Elder Scroll IV Oblivion... will I be able to finish this in 1 week before my Wife comes back from her business trip?

;)

Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post

~*~The Sims Complete Collection~*~

pathetic manfool's post

i am playing myst right now...all 5 lol

and i must say it is interesting

so if anyone wants to check it out please do soo

Acid Rush's post

Prince of Persia The Two Thrones. Took me six months to beat Sword and Axe, but I did it eventually.

Dark Wizard's post (quoting pathetic manfool)

Myst is indeed an interesting game...I'm playing Silent Hill The Room...pretty freaky so far...I just started and I'm poking around Ashfield Station...

Morpheanne's post

I'm playing Haunting Ground and Mortal Kombat: Deception.

Jimbo1's post

GTA: Liberty City Stories (PS2)

Purple's post

Awww, you lucky!!! That has been my favorite Mortal Kombat Deception!!! wink.gif

Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post (quoting Purple)

Mine, too! Especially because the Konquest mode is so much better, isn't Edenia beautiful! I just love the feel, I wish I could live there, ofcoarse, without the warriors from Outworld there! grin.gif

Purple's post (quoting Lara-IWANNABE-Lara)

Yup! it's really cool! my favorite character has always been Sindel she is awsome!!!

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/...6_screen005.jpg

kewl picture. i like jade and li mei but only becuz i envy their hot bods and long black hair. they got a lot of sex appeal from the artists! lol

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acid_Rush's post

No, no, no, I totally disagree wink.gif, the Mortal Kombat franchise has never managed to return to the brilliance of MK1 and 3...the original arcade Mortal Kombat was the BEST version and far surpassed similar games of the time like Street Fighter. It was, I believe, the first game to use actual film of actors for the animation, too. Although I reckon both of those games are a bit before your time...

Jimbo1's post

I finally completed GTA: Liberty City Stories!! Yippee!!

Now re-playing Tomb Riader: Legend cheesy.gif

Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post (quoting Acid-Rush)

not really, well yeah, but my dad gave me his old GENESIS console and all his MK games. I loved MK-3, but the graphics and the konquest mode in MK Deception was the best thing ever!!!

Morpheanne's post

My least favourite characters in MK Deception - SHUJINKO, NOOB - SMOKE.

Favourite Characters - SINDEL, LI MEI, SUB-ZERO, JADE, TANYA, ERMAC, MILEENA.

Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post (quoting Morpheanne)

RIGHT ON cool.gif, but Shujinko is kinda' cute as a teen ya' know! He's one strong elder. grin.gif !

Nanu's post

Just Stared Playing the new Super DragonBallZ Its So fun lol

.:Nanu:.

Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post

I just bought Nintendogs and my Nintendo DS! I had a 13 year old golden retriever named Mac, which I knew since I was 4. He ran away, and he didn't come back, we looked for him everywere, we just think he passed away. cry.gif Anyway, I named my golden retriever Mac, and he's adorable. wink.gif

AJ=TR's post (quoting Lara-IWANNABE-Lara)

Sorry to hear that. We have a corgi that's 4, and I know it must be hard for you. {hugs}

My son asked for Nintendogs for his birthday, the one with the corgi, of course. Hope you enjoy your new puppy.

Shrensh's post

I'm busy playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It's very good; it's really big and complex. I haven't gotten very far into it yet though, I'm still trying to get the hang of things.

AngelR's post

My son wants this - but we don't think our graphics card is up to it.

I've finally started playing Prince of Persia the 2 thrones - I've only had it since Christmas!

Shrensh's post

Yeah, the system requirements for Oblivion are rather high.

I really want to play Prince of Persia The Two Thrones as well. I'll probably pick a copy up in the next couple of weeks.

Lara-IWANNABE-Lara's post (quoting AJ=TR)

Thnks AJ! Oh, and Corgi's are unbelievably adorable! I love that their short and long grin.gif

scoobysnax's post

I am playing Resident Evil 3: Nemisis again for like the 5th time

Horus' post

Currently playing Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, and Mortal Kombat 2, because it came with the game.. haha.

I Love Kung Lao.. hes soo awesome with the hat and his bunny. I want them so badly.. embarassed.gif

On Mortal Kombat 2, Shang Tsung is my favorite.

Cant wait until the new one, Armageddon comes out this year.

cheesy.gif

scoobysnax's post

Done with RE3 now so i am on to xenosaga episode one. gotta brush up before the final chapter comes out.

jedicri's post

Still playing Oblivion, Hitman: Blood Money.

I've just re-installed Far Cry having a blast re-playing it (can't wait for Crysis --- this game will up the ante that FC has established gameplay-, graphics- and A.I. -wise).

Just finished playing LEGO: Star Wars 2 demo --- great fun for adults and kids alike! This picks up from where the first game left off and then some! As with the first, there is also a co-op mode where 2 players can play with each other. You may also mix and match characters' heads and torsos to created new and different characters such as Luke having C3P0's head, etc. Highly recommended!

jedicri's post

I had given the link but perhaps you may have missed it. In any case, here are the cards that Oblivion supports:

ATI X1900 series

ATI X1800 series

ATI X1600 series

ATI X1300 series

ATI X850 series

ATI x800 series

ATI x700 series

ATI x600 series

ATI Radeon 9800 series

ATI Radeon 9700 series

ATI Radeon 9600 series

ATI Radeon 9500 series

NVIDIA GeForce 7800 series

NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series

NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series

NVIDIA GeForce 6200 series

NVIDIA GeForce FX series

Starting PoP: The Two Thrones --- better late then never! Oh, and don't forget the final and fitting instalment, PoP: The Warrior Within that wraps up this trilogy.

URU: Ages Beyond Myst

Not sure yet if I like it or not... quite slow.. too slow for me... *thinks of Far cry and Half life* lol

BPanther

Oh B, check out Half-Life 2: Episode One if you haven't already picked this one up. It's a much faster pace albeit shorter gameplay (we're taking 5-6 hours max) and you have Alyx by your side for the most part of the game.

Oh B, check out Half-Life 2: Episode One if you haven't already picked this one up. It's a much faster pace albeit shorter gameplay (we're taking 5-6 hours max) and you have Alyx by your side for the most part of the game.

Done that.... looking forward to play Episode two now... *can't wait* :D

BPanther

Tomb Raiders 1-7.

I play them all as much as I can, so that I just know where every secret is, how to defeat bosses, and where they are etc. as soon as someone asks me. I know Legend off by heart now, and that just leaves TR5 really (Didn't play it much).

MsC

Done that.... looking forward to play Episode two now... *can't wait* :D

BPanther

Coool! Me too!.... This December I believe....

Keep an eye out also for Crytek's (the developers of FarCry) Crysis. I'm a bit wary however of the system specs . I know it'll play for XP and Direct X 9 but it'll be better optimized for Direct 10 and Vista.

I am right now struggling with Star Wars Knight of The Old Republic. Good for me that I enabled cheats. They can be funny. Bad for me that I desided to check how invulnerability works and now I can do anything I want and won't die. :wacko: dah, who cares! Puzzles are still difficult! B)

Edited by Angel_Trent

Not exactly the full game since it's the demo, but I've a few minutes ago just finished Broken Sword: The Angel of Death, an adventure game.

This is the fourth entry in the Broken Sword series of adventure games.

Final Fantasy VIII.

My wife and I are taking turns with it...and we're cheating. ;) Niether one of us have ever beaten it so we've decided that we're going to crush all our enemies. hahahahahahahaha!!!

Since when have they had a new broken sword coming out lol, I love that series!!

Where did you get the Demo from, because I can't wait to play it now!

MsC

Sorry for the late reply.

Here is the link if you haven't downloaded the demo yet:

http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?si...ead&order=0 (follow the link)

or

http://www.3dgamers.com/dlselect/games/bro...4-demo.zip.html

Edited by jedicri