Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Improvements on Tomb Raider

JD_Zen

Improvements on Tomb Raider  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want from future TR games?

• Better graphics of Lara
    • Better soundtrack and audio effects
    • Better environment design
    • More moves (jumping, climbing,...)
    • Better combat style (weapons, hand-to-hand)
    • More realistic game
    • It's fine as it is
  2. 2. Do you expect much from future TR games?

Well, Tomb Raider had its ups and downs: from the first positive shock, to the downfall in AoD (which I consider, although being buggy and glitchy, a very good game, but that's another topic), the reborn in Legend, and the critical state that it is now: critical, because either the franchise loses a lot of impact, or it reborns gloriously.

But, since the begginig of the franchise, gamers are always expecting something new, something cool, or just something. So, what do you expect? Better graphics, sound, presentation, longevity?

You can answer using the polls, or if you wish, write a reply

Happy Raiding :rolleyes:

Edited by JD_Zen

• 2 weeks later...

I'm quite happy with the way thiings are but I guess there are always some things you can improve! I'm expecting alot from the game because even though I didn't play Lara Croft and the GUardian of Light, the reviews are amazing. If we can have the same with the traditional TG games, I think we'll have lots to look forward to!

BP

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

:wub: i love all the games..... :wub:

but the game has changed so mutch over the years,down to the game play,the music,and lara croft hersel....

it is a shame ,but its still a brill game.and al always b a croft fan :wub: ....

my fav games is tr1 ,tr2 ,tr3 .4 and 5 .the rest mmmm,changed too mutch. :angry2:

it would be good if they tane it back tothe start in every way bar the game play and graffics..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• 9 months later...

Bring back her impossible jumps they were amazing and stop making her moves so fast the swan dive in underworld was horrible.

Couldn't agree more. I loved dodging bullets and shooting back, all while somesaulting side to side. But I also think her world needs to somehow become more open. TR did more with less space because Lara could explore more of her world than other games would allow. Something needs to be done to break her out of her box of linear gameplay. I don't know how to do it without dispensing with puzzle solving though, and I'd hate to see that go. What she needs is a way to make use of several open worlds, perhaps separated by linear sequences. After all, surely there are times when she needs to resupply or to make connections. Food for thought.