Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Map Extravaganza: PART II

Who said sequels can't be better than the original?!? Well, I did actualy, and then I've proved myself wrong by finding this:

the new, improved, and better, guestmap.

There are three advantages to this map compared to the old one:

- The old map allowed 100 guests, this allows 500. LCO is growing!

- This map is based on google maps and thus, lets you ZOOM. You can place your marker ridiculously accuratley. (you don't have to tell us yer house number like.. just do it as accuratley as you feel comfortable with)

- I can remember the login details for this map :lol:

So to celebrate LCO settling on a new server, here's our new map:

---> http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/show...laracroftonline <----

Remember what I said about zooming!!!

Also, to read people's info, click on the little heads :)

Ps. If you place your marker in the wrong place and would like it deleted, please post in this thread asking.

And for posterity, here's the old map:

Here

Ok, I posted three.... lol

One in IL, where I live, Japan for character, and a secret place where my brother is dead (not really).

I put myself on. I didn't realize you could get so specific so I have myself living in an alfalfa field. I don't really. Anyway, it doesn't really matter because anywhere you look around my home there is either an alfalfa, corn or cotton field. Thanks Raekwon for the return of the Map.

The accuracy is crazy innit!

Has anyone tried the satalite view? (there's a button for it in the top right). For some of your markers, you can zoom so close that if you'd looked up and smiled as the photo was being taken we could stick the image in the LCO gallery!! :lol: Shresh, J7, and Morph's are all very detailed. I'll be keeping an eye on your lawn J7 to make sure you're doing your chores and looking after it :lol:

Warning: Playing with the satalite view is highly addictive.

P.s. if anyone wants their marker deleted, just let us know which one it is and one of the mods can take care of it

The accuracy is crazy innit!

Has anyone tried the satalite view? (there's a button for it in the top right). For some of your markers, you can zoom so close that if you'd looked up and smiled as the photo was being taken we could stick the image in the LCO gallery!! :lol: Shresh, J7, and Morph's are all very detailed. I'll be keeping an eye on your lawn J7 to make sure you're doing your chores and looking after it :lol:

dang it, I didn't use the satellite view to place my marker and now that I did and zoomed in all the way, I am off by a few feet.

wow talk about detailed!!

By the way Raekwon, I have a company that comes out every 2 weeks to take care of the lawn and trees and shrubbery and one for the pool too.

^_^

I've done moi, but unfortunately the satellite images for my house have not yet been uploaded by Google Earth, so you won't be able to see it yet!

Still, I'm fairly close according to the non- satellite pic!

MsC

Ok, I've finished the "Where's Lara Been" Idea of mine. I placed her "roughly" where she would have been in the seven games. All the posts have the same "head" and the info tells which game she visited the place in.

(BTW, anyone know where VCI Headquarters is from TR5:C ? Its the only one I dont have.)

OK, there i am in Illinois!!

I can't zoom to close to alot of people on Satelite, but you can practically "sit on my roof", LOL!!!!

And hopefully they will update the picture soon. We don't have a white car - appears to me that maybe this was taken sometime last winter as there are no leaves on any of the trees.........

Great map Raek!!

Everyone feel free to drop in anytime, lol!!

;)B)