Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

state your opinion

do you think the new interactive dvd of angel of darkness will be worth buying?

also...do you think it will be better than the original?

i personally feel that it will be worth buying and i believe it will be improved from the original...what do you guys think?

RAID ON!

They could've given her the look she has on the cover of the box to make it a bit more appealing...it's just the same game otherwise, I've already played it a thousand times...

I don't see how it can be improved from the original, considering that it's just a recording of someone playing the game that's been put onto a DVD. I could do that, if I had the time, inclination, and enough pirated software :P

It probably won't be worth buying, in the end. I was quite excited about it at first and was going to buy it as soon as it was released, but now I think I'll wait to see what other people have to say about it.

I agree with Shresh.. it seems a bit pointless unless the reviews are awesome. It'd be good if they fixed the plot a bit.. that might make me more interested. Oh..and if they add an extra fmv at the end where we see Kurtis getting buried and no one turns up to his funeral, so they basically just lob his body in the ground and the final scene is the worms coming to eat him, but even they don't like him, so they just ignore him and he's forgotten about forever more.. what was I talking about again?

Yup! lol. I actually liked Kurtis so I hope he will be back some day. I already have AOD on PS2 and well I'm not sure about the DVD thingy. Or I will just wait until people pass it to see if it's worth getting it. Or search YouTube for the people that post the vids. to see if they added anythign LMAO!

well i think i would buy it but im not sure ... i liked the AOD PS2 game but actually i only liked it cause it was just another TR game ... i liked Legend better cause its really an good old TR game again with the tombs and all ;)

but i would buy it if the graphics and all would look like the Legend graphics , cause i think its important for a game to have good graphics

The demo is pretty fun but it is essentially AOD cut down a bit but Jonell as Lara seems to be explaining what's happening a bit more as the game progresses (and she also manages to hint at what to do). The finished game is supposed to have multiple endings (otherwise I can't think of a reason for getting the points) which will be nice to see. I still get giddy at seeing the new small FMVs, LoL.

And yes, when it comes out I will be buying it and I will give you a full report ^_^

The demo is pretty fun but it is essentially AOD cut down a bit but Jonell as Lara seems to be explaining what's happening a bit more as the game progresses (and she also manages to hint at what to do). The finished game is supposed to have multiple endings (otherwise I can't think of a reason for getting the points) which will be nice to see. I still get giddy at seeing the new small FMVs, LoL.

And yes, when it comes out I will be buying it and I will give you a full report ^_^

yeah the main issue for me would be to make sure they made what happens in the story line more clear...cuz origionally they left alot out of it...i found it a bit confusing myself

if the story is better explained ill buy it

• 4 weeks later...