Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Sign in to follow this  
squallyuan

Can someone help me? stuck on 100% completed but no autosave

Can someone help me? i stuck on 100% completed the tomb raider 9 but no autosave. Normally, it will autosave when 100% finish the game and can play again. Since no autosave of 100% completed save file this time (tomb raider 9), i can't use the 100%completed save to play again.

I have 100% of all skills, weapon upgrades, all collectibles, and all challenges. I got all the posters in the Cliffside bunker too (the only spot you can't quick travel to and have to access via the beach). And the game show i'm 100% complete but still no autosave. plz help!! thanks a lot!!

plz forgive my english and hope can understand what i'm writing, thank you very much....

Try a new save slot and see if it saves when you resume the game.

I have changed the save slot but still have no autosave when 100% finish, used the fast travel so many times to every place...

btw, i have started the new game (hard mode) and this time stuck on 98% complete of the game. The mine sweeper round i only can find 9/10 of mine...

i watched youtube and follow the ways to find the mines lot of times, but really can't find the last mine, and i believe that it's a bug ....

Edited by squallyuan

I think this game has a lot of bugs. I`ve hit invisible walls, and the scenery didn`t change sometimes after the plane crash. I encountered this same problem with 9/10 totems on Coastal Forest. I believe the only way around this would be to not save on one slot too many times. Which is hard coz there`s only 3.

I have changed the save slot but still have no autosave when 100% finish, used the fast travel so many times to every place...

btw, i have started the new game (hard mode) and this time stuck on 98% complete of the game. The mine sweeper round i only can find 9/10 of mine...

i watched youtube and follow the ways to find the mines lot of times, but really can't find the last mine, and i believe that it's a bug ....

I had trouble finding two of the mines so I looked them up on youtube and found them, they are tricky to see and on one of them you have to be at a certain angle but if you have already completed this challenge before then I'm sure you can completed again.

Now as for the auto save I suppose if you have 100% already, it doesn't really matter unless you have a particular reason to still be playing that 100% profile, maybe some missed Trophies/Achievements?