Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

What am I playing?

The title on the case and disc says Tomb Raider but that is not Lara Heshingly-Croft.

I don't care it's an origin story but Crystal Dynamics or whatever they call themselves nowadays took everything that was Lara Croft and Tomb Raider and changed it.

:angry2:

That's like someone rebooting the original Star Wars Trilogy and Vader is no longer Luke's Father and Anakin Skywalker wasn't the one who became Vader and so on...

If they hadn't re-booted the series, Lara would be pushing 45 this year. It's still Lara Henshingly Croft, however this takes place before she would have gotten her title and riches, even by the old timeline of the old Lara. I'm quite sure all the old adventures we know and love will happen again to our favorite gun toting heroine. They may make re-makes of the old games or make new adventures we didn't see before and we would assume the other adventures happen in the proper timing from this first game of the re-boot. Don't worry. :)

If they hadn't re-booted the series, Lara would be pushing 45 this year.

I don't mean to get off topic here, but if Harrison Ford can play Indiana Jones at 66, Lara's age shouldn't matter in what game she's in next. Besides all that training she does, she don't look 45 she looks 20 something.