Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Cut Scene with Nikolai and Grenade Launcher

Please help, as this is driving me crazy!  I have watched countless videos and read countless walkthroughs.  Basically, I'm at the Solarii fortress, and the cut scene with Nikolai as you drop over the ledge and find the grenade launcher.  When I pick it up, I have no ammo.  Should I have picked up grenade launcher ammo earlier?  Anyway, even with ammo at 0, I'm still able to fire and I think I get Nikolai every time.  But then Lara dies.  Over and over.  I have done it quickly, I've done it slowly.  Nothing works so far.  Any ideas?

Hi Kimberly. Sorry for leaving you hanging. Just noticed this post. What Tom said normally works fine, but apparently some PC players experience a glitch here. According to this post on the Steam forum, pausing a moment before hitting middle mouse (or whatever button you've assigned to alternate fire) should help. http://steamcommunity.com/app/203160/discussions/0/846947320633204659/

I don't understand exactly why the QTEs are so temperamental, but you're not alone. 

• 3 years later...