Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
j7wild

SECOND Film Quiz of 2017: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

S.jpgS.jpg 

S.jpgS.jpg

5 S.jpgS.jpg

 7S.jpgS.jpg

 9S.jpg10 S.jpg 

11 S.jpg12 S.jpg

13 S.jpg14 S.jpg 

15 S.jpg16 S.jpg

17  S.jpg18 S.jpg

19  S.jpg20 S.jpg 

21  S.jpg22 S.jpg

23  S.jpg24 S.jpg

25  S.jpg26 S.jpg 

27  S.jpg28 S.jpg 

29  S.jpg30 S.jpg

31  S.jpg32 S.jpg 

33  S.jpg34 S.jpg

35  S.jpg36 S.jpg

37 S.jpg38 S.jpg

39 S.jpg40 S.jpg 

41 S.jpg42 S.jpg

43 S.jpg44 S.jpg 

45 S.jpg46 S.jpg

47 S.jpg48 S.jpg

49 S.jpg50 S.jpg

51 S.jpg52 S.jpg

53 S.jpg54 S.jpg

55 S.jpg 

Edited by j7wild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 2. Airplane

 4. Fried Green Tomatoes

13. Single White Female

25. Wizard of Oz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Gia@LCO said:

 2. Airplane

 4. Fried Green Tomatoes

13. Single White Female

25. Wizard of Oz

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44. Coraline

37: Batman (original movie)

54: Star Wars Rogue One

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9. The House Bunny

18. Django Unchained

30. The 40-Year-Old Virgin

34. Scooby-Doo

41. Wanted

45. How To Train Your Dragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tom@LCO said:

44. Coraline

37: Batman (original movie)

54: Star Wars Rogue One

 

 

:D

34 minutes ago, Morpheanne said:

9. The House Bunny

18. Django Unchained

30. The 40-Year-Old Virgin

34. Scooby-Doo

41. Wanted

45. How To Train Your Dragon

^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

39. Small Soldiers

53. The Karate Kid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Morpheanne said:

39. Small Soldiers

53. The Karate Kid

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 1. The Breakfast Club

 3. The Jerk

 7. Puss in Boots

 8. King Kong

11. Rain Man 

12. Gran Torino

23. Thunderdome 

31. Jewel of the Nile

33. Animal House 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gia@LCO said:

 1. The Breakfast Club

 3. The Jerk

 7. Puss in Boots

 8. King Kong

11. Rain Man 

12. Gran Torino

23. Thunderdome 

31. Jewel of the Nile

33. Animal House 

 

#31 is not correct.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20. Dumb and Dumber

24. The Island

35. Doctor Strange

36. Charlie's Angels

40. Just Like Heaven

43. The Dukes of Hazzard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Morpheanne said:

20. Dumb and Dumber

24. The Island

35. Doctor Strange

36. Charlie's Angels

40. Just Like Heaven

43. The Dukes of Hazzard

:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh duh. Romancing the Stone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38: Jackie

42: The Passengers

51: Hoosiers

22: Moonraker

29: Norma Rae

21: Arrival

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gia@LCO said:

Oh duh. Romancing the Stone

YAY!

 

1 hour ago, Tom@LCO said:

38: Jackie

42: The Passengers

51: Hoosiers

22: Moonraker

29: Norma Rae

21: Arrival

Sir Tom gets a gold star.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 6. Sully

10. Event Horizon

16. Castaway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15. Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

26. Pulp Fiction

28. Hacksaw Ridge

50. Jerry Maguire

52. Watchmen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gia@LCO said:

 6. Sully

10. Event Horizon

16. Castaway

#10 is not correct.

:(

7 hours ago, Morpheanne said:

15. Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

26. Pulp Fiction

28. Hacksaw Ridge

50. Jerry Maguire

52. Watchmen

Good Job, Morphie! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10. Deepwater  Horizon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

05. The Accountant

19. Bringing Out The Dead

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Gia@LCO said:

10. Deepwater  Horizon

:wub:

 

45 minutes ago, Morpheanne said:

05. The Accountant

19. Bringing Out The Dead

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

Clues to the remaining unsolved images:

;)

14 He gone back in time in his TV

 S.jpg 

 

17 Love diary movie

 S.jpg

 

27 Recent modern American western crime story nominated for Best Picture

 S.jpg

 

32 This Los Angeles office worker is fed up

 S.jpg 

 

46 Spies in love

S.jpg

 

47 It's everyone's green friend

S.jpg

 

48 Oilmen blood feud

 S.jpg

 

49 Princess rescuing sea traveler

 S.jpg

 

55 He thought he could handle house work and children

 S.jpg 

Edited by j7wild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 Bridgett Jones Diary

27. No Country for Old Men

47. The Muppet Movie

55. Mr. Mom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Tom@LCO said:

32: Falling Down

:lol:

 

2 minutes ago, Gia@LCO said:

17 Bridgett Jones Diary

27. No Country for Old Men

47. The Muppet Movie

55. Mr. Mom

2 ouf of 4

#17 and #27 are not correct

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0