Cliffy

Is Kurtis dead or alive?

32 posts in this topic

i dont know much about it as i havent played through aod, ive seen the end though. Kurtis was never alive! hes a game character! jokin aside i remember the bloke at core saying when aod came out that if people liked the charcter they would bring him back maybe in his own spin off game, if no one liked him they would leave him dead. but then it was game over for them so it didnt matter anymore. il find the link to an interview with him where he talks about the game and kurtis.

I think he ould be alive because he had some mystic powers and maybe by them,he could protect himself.. also as we know lara had become alive again in 5th game, and I hope they can do it for kurtis too :D

If he was dead then Lara would of found a body instead of just his weopon, either he walked away somehow after passing out or someone or somthng dragged him away.

Edited by Rayne Trent

he is DEAD sadly!! but i wish he was alive!!!!

Edited by lara croft rox

He is totally alive but he wont be on any other Lara croft games because CORE design

does not do anymore lara croft games.Now crystal dynamics designs the games. :wub: