Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Sign in to follow this  
disturbia3

Need TB help

disturbia3    0

I have a question and this might not be the place in the news section but i found no other appropriate section ..

please guys there is an installment of tomb raider that i can't track from my childhood i hope i can find help in which one is it depending on what i remember from it :

1- I believe it was a picture level (a training level) .. i might be wrong

2- there were dinosaurs from the very beginning of the level and there was a tree house (House in trees to be more specific)

3- i believe I had no guns in the beginning

I tracked all the classics but couldn't run and try them myself on windows 7 , but descriptions and walkthrough didn't ring a bell on what i am looking for , it's like it never existed .. anyone please ?

Edited by disturbia3

disturbia3    0

the game for sure was released between 1996 and 2000 but not sure exactly what year was it, i played it on PC windows 98 .. I probably am not remembering the details right and I never found anything like i described on the web which is weird . I am sorry if it's an unreasonable thread , but i thought maybe someone would know .

The CD of the game was gifted by a close friend who was obsessed with Tomb Raider , and who sadly passed away , I am gathering memories and can't find the CD 

Tom@LCO    0

From what you say it could have been a demo of a specific level but from 1996-2000 We're talking Tomb Raider 1-5 with

Unfinished Business- The Golden Mask and The Lost Artifact and also a level called The Tomb Raider Times level which were games they

put out in between the major releases. Tomb Raider One had a training level,Trees and Dino's unless someone else chimes in I would need a bit more to go on.

Shrensh    0

There were a couple of dinosaurs in the first level of Tomb Raider 2 (two T-rexes). Tomb Raider 3 also had dinosaurs, in the second level of the South Pacific section (velociraptors, a T-rex and some little compies), and the South Pacific section also has some treehouses.