Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Remake of old games

Von Croy

Having played them all I have to say that my favourite is TR4. Maybe this is because it was the first game I played. The graphics, controls and all have obviously improved vastly since the early 90's when I started and it occurs to me that there could be a market for the early games to be re written in the TR 2013 format. I would love to play a revamped TR4. I appreciate that this has sort of happened with TR1 but I didn't enjoy the revamped version so perhaps I'm talking rubbish :undecided:

I myself would like to see a remake of TR 2 or TR 3...imagine the final bosses of those games and how they would look now. I just hope if those games get remade, that the levels not get combined together like in TR: Anniversary.

• 2 years later...

Oh, my goodness, the Opera House! And think how crazy Floating Islands would look with updated graphics.

I'd buy an update of any TR game. I've played them all so many times and I'd love a fresh take. I wondered if an upcoming game might revisit Egypt as that's always been a classic part of TR, but I don't know how this would work with the new format where the game is contained within its own little microcosm.

• 1 year later...