Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Final Fantasy RPG

Ms.Croft

FFRPGWallpaper.jpg

PLOT: I haven't really thought of one, but I am very open to suggestions. I was thinking somewhere along the lines of Final Fantasy X, and X2's world and time, with characters from that era (Or made up ones, I don't really mind :D)

RULES:

The usual stuff, no swearing, no killing off characters...etc!! God Mode is a question I never used to consider, but now I'll allow it, but for people who don't want it they can say so and I shall edit this top post stating those who strictly do not want to be God Moded.

Bios:

Name:
Age (not that important):
Skill (E.g. Spell caster, summoner, sword fighter, etc):
Sex:

That will do!

This is a bit different to my usual RPG area, it's not going to follow a strict plot and the charactars (you guys) can suggest where to go etc! It's just gonna be a bit of fun!! I'll include a character later!

God Mode:

Now the limits on God Moding, I feel that I should have explained this more thoroughly as I forgot that not everyone knows what 'God-Moding' is. God-Moding is when you 'directly' control a character, through speech or movement, such as "They collect their stuff and move out of the room". In-direct character control is fine, such as Blade's "I joined the three girls and we were teleported up to the Celcius," Here, he is just advancing the plot so that we don't have to wait for every character to reply. Hope that clears things up!

People who do NOT want to be God Moded:

Experience
Blade Edited by Ms.Croft

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I couldn't think of any other good spell casters a part from Lulu, and she's had a baby and all, so I just thought I'd make one up lol. I'll write an appearance for her to give you some sort of image)

Name: Tetsuna

Sex: Female

Primary Skill: Spellcaster--Black Mage (Yay I get a moogle!!! lol)

Secondary Skill: White Mage (All I could think of lol)

Appearance: Tetsuna is 5"4' and is probably considered the baby of the group to most of her friends. However, what she lacks in size, she makes up for in attitude. Her hair is shoulder length, free, and jet black. Apperance wise, she puts the black into black magic. Her spaghetti hoop black top leaves room for her tummy to show. Her black trousers are covered with loose black belt buckles, and her hat...is black. Fairly slim, with bright blue eyes, to contrast her white mage nature, and dark red lipstick.

Bio (Only really needed for made up characters, simple etc): Tetsuna heard of the Gull Wings a while before they finally completed their mission. Tetsuna grew up in Besaid and has never left since, causing her Black and White mage spells to be fairly weak. She joined Yuna, Rikku and the others to advance her skills and save her country.

EDIT: I drew a picture, now before I post it, I want to say that I have hardly any artistic talent and the colouring is meant to be rubbish lol, also the colour has changed in the light of the scanner and turned everything lighter. She is meant to be in black :S But I just did it to give you a more visual idea etc (and the wand was straight until I scanned it lol) As you can tell I cannot draw faces or hands lol!

scan0001.jpg

(Any idea for a plot you guys, just something to aim towards, nothing too strict etc. Also, for freedom, you can change your secondary skill anytime with dresspheres although only between battles etc, not during battles. Woo!)

Edited by Ms.Croft

I know where you got that pose, MsC. Mwahahaha.

It's very nice though, great job. :D

Blade's in aswell! Yay! And I got a guardian!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I should hope you should if you're as much as a FF fan as me!! Drew it from memory though, but I think it's fairly close lol.

I've got a plot, tell me what you think: A clue is found that Seymour is back and is trying to revive sin to make hell on Earth. Yuna goes back to her summoner routes to track him down and kill him, bringing with her a few old friends, plus some new ones.

Yay or Nay? lol

I'm all for hunting down Seymour again, but we need more characters. A few more guardians would be nice.

True, but I'm not too bothered if it's just us 4, we can play multiple characters if we like, I don't want my RPGs to have to be updated every day, I just take a relaxed approach towards them! But yeah, if you want to play multiple characters, feel free to.

Ok, everything sounds sorted, ohhh, and God Moders and non God Moders, I'll edit my first post with the ones who care and don't care! Morph, if you wanna start since you're like the leader type girl of the story, feel free too.

MsC

*Feels special* Okay. :lol:

------------------------------------

"Besaid. I used to love being here so much. But now, life seems so boring, ever since I left the group. It's only been a month since I left aswell..."I thought as I sat on top of the ruins of a building that stood here in Besaid over a thousand years ago "Hm. Another adventure. That would be nice" I said quietly to myself as I shut my eyes and listened to the birds "I guess I'll go with next time they're here. Since Wakka broke the commsphere when he was practicing Blitzball" I thought and laughed silently.

In the distance, I could hear a faint humming...

Edited by Morpheanne

I hummed as I travelled down the street skipping merrily as I went, twirling my spell casting stick in the air. I was humming, "Hymn of the Fayth", a song I held dear to my heart.

Besaid...Besaid...Man it's boring here now! I haven't left this place in 18 years..and I'm 18. Whoa, if Mom knew I was practicing Black Magic she'd have a fit...but it's the only thing that's exciting to do around here. I wonder if I'll ever get to go on an adventure of my own... I noticed a woman on the ancient ruins of a Besaid building. "Hey!" I shouted, but noticed soon after that it was high summoner Yuna. "Oh my God, Yuna!! Yuna, Yuna!" I ran up to her spinning my spell stick as I went. "Wow, you met me 2 years ago remember? How've you been?" I continued without allowing a response, "Oh, you know what!" I said leaning into her extremely closely. "I learnt a new spell! Wanna see?"

"Hey!" I shouted, but noticed soon after that it was high summoner Yuna.
"Ahh. I nearly jumped out of my skin" I though to myself.

"Oh my God, Yuna!! Yuna, Yuna!" I ran up to her spinning my spell stick as I went. "Wow, you met me 2 years ago remember? How've you been?" I continued without allowing a response.

"Um..."

"Oh, you know what!" I said leaning into her extremely closely. "I learnt a new spell! Wanna see?"

"Um..." "Well, I had nothing better to do" "Sure. Show me" I replied, smiling at the girl.

Edited by Morpheanne

"Um...sure. Show me"

"Coolio!! Ok," I scanned the environment and saw a flower sticking out of the ground, "There!" I said pointing to the flower, "You ready?" Again, I didn't wait for the girl to answer, instead I let my eyes fall on the flower and stared at it with intensity. Then, my right hand strayed to the stick joining my left. I struck the stick to the sky and spun it around like a baton. Before I said those exciting words, I spun around in a circle and then thrusted the stick towards the flower, "Fi--" My face changed, my jaw was now hitting the floor. "Moog!" My moogle was chomping on the flower and it had literally disappeared into its stomach. "Moog! Get back here now!" I instructed sternly pointing to the floor, trying to hide my embarrasment from the high summoner. The moogle wasn't listening. "Moog! Don't make me shock you!! He he..sorry Yuna..MOOG!" It had begun advancing towards Yuna as if it wanted to eat her dress.

Edited by Ms.Croft

"You practice black magic, and you have a stray moogle. What would your mother think?" I laughed. Backing away from the moogle, I climbed up the ruins a little more "Geez Yuna, you can go up against Sin, but you're scared of a moogle??" I asked myself sarcastically, and held my long skirt a little higher. I'd gone back to wearing my old Summoner robes since I left the Gullwings.

"So, er...what's your name again?" I asked, keeping my eye on the moogle.

Edited by Morpheanne

"You practice black magic, and you have a stray moogle. What would your mother think?"

"I practice white magic too!" I raised my stick in the air smiling. "So, I can cure ya whenever you like!" The stick glew a bit in my hands. Moog was advancing towards Yuna, trying to jump onto her dress. I lowered the stick and looked at her innocently.

"So, er...what's your name again?"

"Oh!" I was such an idiot, how could I not tell her my name, "Tetsuna, spelt T-e-t-s-u-n-a!" I gave her a really bright smile, but forgot about the moogle attempting to chew off her dress. "So, um...got any advent--" The moogle had quickly run up to her jumping with all its might. "MOOG! NO!" In my shock I threw my left arm upwards, stick in hand and unwittingly called a thunderbolt straight towards the moogle. He was stunned and had those swirly eyes you see in cartoons. I was standing there dumbfounded and looking like an idiot. Quickly--to avoid any sudden shocks--I lowered my stick and walked over to the Moogle, picking him up. "I'm..so very sorry! My magic is still tied to my emotions at the moment..I can't seem to separate them..." I finished with an embarrased giggle.