Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Help with Cliffside Bunker's 4 banners and Research base's 5 sun killers

I can only find 3 of the "New Inhabitant's" flags in Cliffside bunker (part of shipwrecked beach area). Where is the 4th? In research base, the level after shipwrecked beach I can only find 4 out of the 5 sun killer totems. Where is the 5th? Those are the only 2 things that I need to get 100% game finished. Can anybody help me?

Thanks!!

Hi, mainers67. Welcome to the forum. :) In the Cliffside Bunker, the 4 "Previous Inhabitants" flags are:

• In the first room in the bunker--the one with the big gun that you reach by climbing the cliff and pipes on the outside of the building.
  • Inside the building where you fight all the guys, climb to the upper level. Just before you jump onto the hanging platform, look beyond it on the left side to spot the flag hanging on the wall. There are some plants growing on the wall alongside it.
  • Outside, after you climb up from the hanging platform, turn around and you'll see a broken wall made of white cement. One flag is there.
  • Also, outside hanging from the tall metal tower with the gondola cables.

In the Research Base, the "Sun Killer" totems are:

• Where you climb up through the small opening to get into the base, before dropping down into the rooms below, look up in the far left corner for the totem.
  • In the room just beyond the one with the campsite and the document, stand in the doorway on the right and look through the rectangular window on the other side of the trench with the murky water. Again, use Survival Instinct if you can't spot the totem right away.
  • From that same spot, in the doorway, look up on the left. There's a sort of broken-off half wall. The totem is hanging near the top of it.
  • On level 1 of the elevator shaft, the totem is hanging on the right (north) side from the metal floor above.
  • Just beyond the elevator shaft, you come into a room with a chain-link fence on the right. The last totem is just on the other side of this fence.

Hope that helps. Sorry I don't have screenshots, but I will once I get to that level in the walkthrough.