Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

How you doing? How Far are you along? How you like it?

Okay, the next time I play will be entering the monastery --- going after Sam and Whitman. Gotta sleep now; want to continue playing but I have to be up in 3 hours time. Hehe, reminds me of the old days were I'd pull an all-nighter just to finish a game

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello free soul, what system are you playing on and where are you at when Lara says that? If she says she can make it but you don't see how, use her survival instinct and that should point you the right way

I finished the game early this morning, just after midnight. I finished at 62% and now i'm going back to look for hidden items, do any challenges and find tombs i hadn't been in yet.

I finished the game about 1/2 an hour ago at 75%. Although short, this was epic gameplay thanks in large part to the cinematic-like storytelling nature of the game a la Uncharted.

yeah I know Everybody is doing good and enjoying the game on there platform of choice We Finished Game man it was Epic And Fun(Waiting For DLC now) anyways We are now playing Muilplayer And Helping Other's Leveling Up and stuff ummm I can't find the spoiler button on this forums so I try my beat not to gave away for any one who did not beat the game yet ok here goes if u did not pay attention at the ummmm cutscene what her name oh sh*t I forget her name oh wait a seconded it's Sam mwhahaha well if you see her body(Bent out or in) WARNNING this me doing that to her body point out only I can do that to her oh and I find a way to Bend Lara also Mwhahahaha :D:) @Stella if u beat the game already (or not I would Highly Recommend you or any one else to not worry ok) after I'm done Bending Sam Stella you have her alright We Out Time to go own Noobs!!! Peace oh I forget to mention For Muilplayers See here if you need or want Help Leveling Up

Well, i'm a slow coach at playing games like this as i tend to wander around everywhere looking for things and get lost ...lol but i just beat the big bad wolf in the cave , got Roth sitting up, and now i'm off to do some rock climbing.

Yes, those QTE's are frustrating at first, but practise makes perfect as they say , and that is true for this game...Mmmm 'lovin it :D .

I am about to rescue the copilot but am REALLY taking my time with this game, enjoying the superb graphics, even with my PC which has a few miles on it.

As others have mentioned, I have tried lowering the graphics from insanely high to merely high resolution in a few of the outside areas where performance drops off. I play mostly heavily modded Bethesda games and I am so thrilled to be able to change screen res from inside the game on the fly. This is such a plus.

I've played all the TR games several times each and I already know I'll be going through this one again!

Well, i'm a slow coach at playing games like this as i tend to wander around everywhere looking for things and get lost ...lol but i just beat the big bad wolf in the cave , got Roth sitting up, and now i'm off to do some rock climbing.

Yes, those QTE's are frustrating at first, but practise makes perfect as they say , and that is true for this game...Mmmm 'lovin it :D .

Yes there is a lot of wandering that can be done, I will probably run it through again slower and look everywhere, for instance I am even ignoring the secret tombs for the most part.

So I am running through the game again picking up the Tombs and collectibles and that dang parachute sequence is giving me a headache again lol

Can Lara really carry tombs....must be a heavy burden :biggrin2:

So i have just finished getting all the items from the Coastal forest having taken a break from combat and now going try the Cliffside Bunker....dreading it :mellow:

Can Lara really carry tombs....must be a heavy burden :biggrin2:

So i have just finished getting all the items from the Coastal forest having taken a break from combat and now going try the Cliffside Bunker....dreading it :mellow:

I will take my post to the grave with me :tease:

It took me quite a few tries to figure out a way around it, so take your time with the bunker otherwise you may be entombed ;)

• 2 weeks later...