Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Artwork From The Tomb Raider Games

Guest The Angel Of Darkness

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am thinking of having my sister draw a Lara Croft for me... since she can draw freehand people that like like a real picture.

Also, if you have a big picture, how do you do the Attach Thumbnail thing where it is smaller than the original picture?

Edited by Demon_Knight69

Yeah, I am thinking of having my sister draw a Lara Croft for me... since she can draw freehand people that like like a real picture.

Also, if you have a big picture, how do you do the Attach Thumbnail thing where it is smaller than the original picture?

Yeah u use the attatchment thing lol

• 2 months later...

they are not so bad... you do have an eye for detail, and when some one has that.. that means you can do more than you think!! keep practicing, just make a drawing and than make it over and over... and with every drawing add a little effect to it (like shade's or something) after a little while you will get better :rolleyes:

they are not so bad... you do have an eye for detail, and when some one has that.. that means you can do more than you think!! keep practicing, just make a drawing and than make it over and over... and with every drawing add a little effect to it (like shade's or something) after a little while you will get better :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

that one looks really GREAT mezmacko!! your a good inker, i suck at inking drawings LOL. i also love those little greek pictures you used for the background :D

now i know this isnt a TR drawing but i was allready getting a little offtopic anyways, its WitchBlade.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k109/Sla.../WitchBlade.jpg

Edited by SlamBoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've posted most of these in the Underworld fanart thread but just thought I'd give myself a heads-up here. I just did an Underworld-based piece accessible here: Lara with guns in Underworld outfit

Here is a more recent Underworld piece with a more accurate rendering of her new outfit. Clicky here!

Here's my latest and what I think is my best Underworld drawing so far. Please take a look!

Here are links to most of the Legend pieces I've done (among them my hand-drawn avatar)

Lara vs Amanda

Lara on the line

Lara in evening gown

Lara in bikini

Lara Croft legend

Also, I've done one Anniversary drawing so far. http://jedd-the-jedi.deviantart.com/art/La...eaping-74839204

Please enjoy and comment here or on devart!!!

Edited by Jedd Fletcher

• 6 months later...