Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

How Many Times did you die?

Demon_Knight69

No fair :angry: The first time I died so many time for such idiotic reasons (it was on easy mode for god's sake! -_- ) and my second time was like 3...damn...you guys are good! :lol:

Edited by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It never once occurred to me to actually count how many times I died.

I'm very clever though, I approach everything with caution and I look around everywhere. However, at the same time, I'm also pretty clumsy. When I saw that first boulder I didn't think to just casually prance to the left a couple feet. Instead I accidentally rolled off of the cliff.

But that was due to AOD having jump as the "O" button.

Anyways, I didn't keep count, but I'm sure it was 10 at the least.

• 8 months later...

I died like .. thousands of times because when I was thinking how to get out of the tomb or where to go next I killed Lara. Diving into the traffic, drowned her, jumped off a cliff .. etc. :D Yes I know I'm mean. Then let jaguars attack her and stuff. :D Well anyway when she was already dead I was like .. OMG I got it!

Plus all the fails, I had to play like 10 times before I understood what do I have to do. xD

Like in Kazakhstan I just shot the monster, got killed .. shot again, got killed .. Then I checked Youtube for walkthroughs. :D

'Ooooohh' xD

Too bad it's so short :(

• 4 months later...