Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

100% except handgun

I'm playing Definitive on the PS4. My entire game (including Cliffside Bunker) is at 100% and I have done all the optional tombs, but my handgun is stuck at 80%. I think it's still on Tactical and not Magnum. I went to Stella's site and used her walkthroughs to go back and re-do the tombs where the handgun parts are and still nothing. When I go to the Gear menu at camp, it says 80% handgun but all the upgrades available I've already bought. Is this a bug?

Just thought of one more (probably dumb) thing.... Does the Handgun Upgrade screen show that you're missing a part (as in this screenshot)? Could it be that you have all the parts but not enough salvage points to buy the handgun upgrade? I'm guessing that's *not* the case since you've done all the rest, but usually after this long, I will have heard of most serious bugs.

tomb-raider-menu.jpg

Hi. It does indeed say find another part, but I have 1700 salvage points from going around and redoing the tombs to make sure I didn't miss them. It's frustrating because it's the only thing keeping me from the all weapons trophy.

I had a second play through going so I'm going to finish that one and see what happens.

Here's some screenshots in case they offer you any hints. I am happy to report that in my second game I was able to get the handgun to 100% but I still don't have the trophy because I need enough salvage to upgrade the other weapons to 100% on that save file. I'll have to do that tomorrow as I don't have time today. Still don't know why this one is stuck though!

post-64974-0-98857000-1408737887_thumb.j

post-64974-0-29543500-1408737905_thumb.j

post-64974-0-98507500-1408737917_thumb.j

I honestly don't understand why it would work in one playthrough but not the other. I guess it's a bug though it's not one I've heard of before. If I discover a solution, I'll certainly let you know. But in the mean time, I hope you'll at least be able to unlock it on the second game. Sorry. :(