LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Artwork From The Tomb Raider Games

Guest The Angel Of Darkness

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this may not be on topic but im drawing a picture of selene from underworld

kate plays selene very well anyway im drawing her so if im able to find a way ill display it on here

Can't wait to see it I'm sure it will be a great drawing! :)

Can't wait to see it I'm sure it will be a great drawing! :)

well i guess it looks good but im not trying to say it's the best

anyway i have to add the rest of the body ok

ironically i got a scanner today so when we get a usb connector ill scan my drawings

its A LEXMARK X1190 All In One printer and scanner yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by AOD

LOL happy to know you now have a scanner to scan your drawings. i have a scanner but its still broke :( but im gonna have a new one to soon i hope. i know that not having a scanner and printer sucks.

and post some more drawings, not the only one you are talking about, it would be nice :)

LOL happy to know you now have a scanner to scan your drawings. i have a scanner but its still broke :( but im gonna have a new one to soon i hope. i know that not having a scanner and printer sucks.

and post some more drawings, not the only one you are talking about, it would be nice :)

thanx and i just got to get it set up so soon enough ill post my selene drawing and anything else i draw

also unlike most people i dont draw anime i draw realistic like i try to get every feature and i draw the irises of the eyes and nose anyway im almost done my selene drawing

oh and slam nice sig of Pheonix from X-MEN 3 (X3) |||

ok .... so .... how do i put my scanned drawing on here??

Edited by AOD

ok .... so .... how do i put my scanned drawing on here??

To post a picture here you can add it as an attachment. You'll see if you choose "full reply" there's an option to add attachments below the reply box. Just click "Browse" and find the location where your picture is and click "Add This Attachment".

Alternatively, you can upload the scans to a picture hosting website such as Photobucket or Imageshack. Once you've uploaded you can get the picure to display in your post by putting the URL of the picture between tags. For example:

[img=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/shrensh/Avatars_Sigs/sig.gif]

I think that both Photobucket and Imageshack will provide you with code that already has the tags on it. If the picture has quite a large filesize, or is bigger than about 800x600, you should just post the link to the picture, because of people with slow internet connections.

nice detail on her coat AOD ^_^

and THNX yeah yesterday i got some new Phoenix pics , so ill probably change my sig for another 100 times this week :lol: i cant keep one sig , i always need to change it 2 or 3 times a week ;)

Thanx im glad you like it... i hope we can see yours soon anyway im gonna try to find tha AOD drawing i made

• 4 weeks later...

I love all the drawing. Purple your little cat girl was cuuuute :lol:

Anyway, I loved AOD's and Slam's too. Everyone did excellent. Unfortunately...I suck drawing Lara lol

Edited by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara