ANSWERS to the remaining unsolved images
4. Crazy Taxi Rider
6. Early 70's ground breaking sci-fi film
12. First of a supernatural horror movies franchise series
ANSWER: The Conjuring
23. Classic 1980's teen comedy
ANSWER: John Hughes' Some Kind Of Wonderful
29. Recent Oscar nominated film
(Best Foreign Language Film of the Year, Academy Awards 2019)
30. The true story behind that iconic war photo
ANSWER: Flags Of Our Fathers
33. Cold war masterpiece
ANSWER: Stanley Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb
53. Recent Oscar nominated remake of the remake of a classic film
ANSWER: A Star Is Born
74. Recent Western Comedy Musical
ANSWER: The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs
84. He was part of a recent anniversary milestone
ANSWER: First Man
(film about Neil Armstrong and Apollo 11 mission.
July 20th was the 50th anniversary)
87. Recent political drama
NOW #3, #24, #59 and #69 are films by the same director.
I would think once someone solves just ONE of them...
24. Famous Horror film
and combine that answer with the clues I've provided, the other 3 would be easy.
3. 2 strangers in a masterpiece from the Master
ANSWER: Alfred Hitchcock's Strangers On A Train
59. Same person who made #3 and #24 made this Masterpiece
ANSWER: Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo
69. Same person who made #3 and #24 and #59 also made this Masterpiece
ANSWER: Alfred Hitchcock's Rope
THANKS for playing!