Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

How Long Did You Take To Finish TRL

Guest tino croft

Guest tino croft

hey dudes i was wondering how long it took most u guys to finish TRL.. it took me exactly 1 week and 2 days... and i could only play when my mom and dad werent home.. they didnt kno i had the game :D

I think about 12 hours including pausing for dinner and helping out at home. In-game time was around 7-8 hours. Took me less than a day to complete it, LoL.

The day I bought the game was when I started on it. I played only a couple hours a day, took me a week to get through the game and about 9 hours in game time to finish...but I've been going back through the levels to find any rewards I missed.

The day I bought the game was when I started on it. I played only a couple hours a day, took me a week to get through the game and about 9 hours in game time to finish...but I've been going back through the levels to find any rewards I missed.

i did the same thing, it took me about about a week to complete, but i did go back, and got all the rewards and did the time trail. so all-in-all, it took me two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I...I dunno. I used a lot of walkthrough help and then felt like a retard cuz the answer was right infront of me. The second time took me little over 3 hours, I wanna play a third and try to break my record.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tino croft

tht part was a bit tuff.....except once the force feild got going i knew wut to do..at first i thot u had to kill the thing by guessing which electronic portal it came out of

Around 9-10 hours to complete it, but add a couple more hours to that, since I'm replaying some of the levels to get all the rewards I missed my first time through.

I only got this game yesterday. How pathetic. :P

And! I only used a weapon other than the pistols twice. I used the assault rifle against Takamoto and That Weapon That You Use in the Last Level the Name of Which Shall Remain Unsaid Because of Spoilers Alas. I don't know, I couldn't be bothered to constantly have to stock up on ammo and such. I had the assault rifle with me with full ammo and as many clips as I could possibly carry but I never took it out. What goes on in your mind?, you ask. I have no idea.

• 3 months later...

I used the pistols all the way through! :angry2:

Still haven't found all the rewards and done any time trials! :(

I went back the other day and found all the Golds though hahah that was fun :lol: LOL

I like games that I can complete lol :rolleyes:

took me like 6 hours to do the levels, then longer to do time trials and find the secrets