• Tomb Raider III
    • Tomb Raider: Last Revelation
    • Tomb Raider: Chronicles
    • LC: Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness
    • LC: Tomb Raider: Legend
    • LC: Underworld

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fusion0001

Mine was AOD because of the multichoice thingy i was going back and forth between the parisian ghetto and aahhhh!!! Basically the game was confusing i mean you could get into the sewers really early in the game without even needing to know why. I have had the game for about 4 years and only just played iot and got stuck at the Boaz level so maybe on a rainy day I will dig out AOD and finally finish the level. That also applies for TR2 had it for like 7 years and only just started playing it cause got bored after the first 2 levels and uninstalled it. but i finished it now. except for the last two levels got bored and skipped em.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I got tr 3 when I was 12 or so, I think. I still haven't finished it 5 years later lolz! I guess I just gave up on it after a while, I think I was in the london underground last. Its the first game i've played and the only one I haven't finished :( lolz.

Edited by Rika_Croft

• 4 weeks later...

Whoever said TRL must be a complete moron. Not only is it the easiest game in the series, but it's probably the easiest video game, in general, that's ever been made. :P

In my personal opinion, TR3 and TLR are the most difficult in the series, however, TLR always challenges me...

Edited by AmericanAssassin

TR3 for me, too. Revelation was hard as well. TR1 was really hard for me at first, but of course I was just learning. After I had developed the skills, I was not so happy about all the changes starting with Legend, but, of course, I've gotten a gamepad and moved on. Definitely TR3.

I got to a point where AOD just quit working at all. I gave up on it and haven't got back to it. I did luck up and get a nice poster of it though.

:grin:

Edited by Falcon

• 3 months later...

I think it has to be Tomb Raider 3... I had so much trouble with that game, I couldn't even get past the first level for a very long time. :P. That was years ago (probably last time I played TR3 was when I was about 13!), and when I got the game I would have been about 10 so that doesn't help lol. But out of anything I think the main reason that I could not play TR3 is because on the PlayStation version you have to use save gems! :P!

TRF ^_^

Edited by TombRaiderFanatic

Yea, I didn't like the save gems. I liked the TR2 and TR4 and on way of saving. I hated choosing when to save, and if you ran out of crystals, and you go really far and you died, well, then you had to start over. I am very glad that now they have chosen to go with the save when you want feature. It makes things so much easier.

• 1 year later...

I didn't played all TR (yet), a couple of months ago I started from TR2, and I beat TR2, and TR3 a two or three hours ago. I don't know why for all of you TR3 is the hardest game, for me is medium, except London levels. I used walkthorughs only on three levels in TR3: Aldwych, Lud's Gate and Antarcitca (level). Maybe because my uncle played TR3 when I was 3, but I don't remember anything. Battle with the Willard was so easy, you just need a strategy and there it is.

When I play all, I'll tel which will be the most hardest, but I think I know it from now.

• 3 years later...

wow... i play TR games all my life, but never join any forums untill now... I must say that Last Revelation was hardest for me... I played it three times, and I still get stuck in that confusing back and forth levels in Cairo, for example... :undecided: It took six months for me to finish that game.. :D TR3 is very hard but it's my favourite (and first) so I can't say it's hardest because I enjoyed every second of that game... I only stuck once, in India levels, when I didn't know some walls can be moved... :blush: :blush: :blush: I think I played entire TR3 at least five times... B)

Edited by dusan_rg11

• 5 years later...
On 9/7/2014 at 1:19 PM, Tom@LCO said:

I made a mistake on TR2 The Opera house and jumped off the top of the stage to the stage floor instead of jumping towards

the balcony on the right. When I landed the opening in the wall was closed and I had to start all over again! Welcome to the forum!

I think I may have done just that as I can still see the circuit board under the water, below a grid floor behind where Lara is standing in this shot. I may have to consult Stella's oracle.

Tomb Raider II 19_12_2019 19_14_27.jpg