Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

what's wrong with this picture?

Demon_Knight69

I was just looking at this picture, and i noticed in a couple of areas that the shirt and skin are messed up.

1024768.jpg

one is on her right breast, or left hand one, and another is on her arm, the one firing the gun.

And also on her stomach.

Does anybody else see it?

Edited by Demon_Knight69

Well, Tomb Raiding is rough;

With all the elements she has to put up with, her clothes are bound to get ripped and her boots are bound to get worn and her skin is bound to get bruised and cut and Lara is bound to get dirty.

Have you played Tomb Raider Legend yet?

Lara will get dirty and muddy in the game!!

:D

when i opened the picture in my picture studio, i zoomed in and found that when they made the program, the skin looked streched, and i know that her clothes look torn, but if you do zoom in, you can see that it is a picutre error or whatever they call it.

Nope, it's right. You can just guess that whatever tore her shirt also got her skin...also the designers cheated and did that magical lazy think and just covered the shirt with skin colour to make it look torn instead of actually drawing it torn.

MsC

Nope, it's right. You can just guess that whatever tore her shirt also got her skin...also the designers cheated and did that magical lazy think and just covered the shirt with skin colour to make it look torn instead of actually drawing it torn.

MsC

oh okay, well, then, i made a mistake sorry :)

But i wish we could see her clothes get torn in the game

• 2 weeks later...

MsC

That is shameful :lol: Tsk tsk

I can't belive people are getting so lazy these days. I mean I saw an ad for a toliet that wipes for you, and sprays water for you. Sorry if this sounds a little graphic. Also I saw one where the lid raises it self and when you get up it closes by itslef.

Edited by Demon_Knight69