The Sig Station

Gia@LCO

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if,someone wants a sig you could ask me too!

I soo L-O-V-E making siggies so don't be afraid to ask me!

Guest tino croft

k guys i made a sog..but i hve to many LC pics to decide which one to put next to it and i made too many sigs to decide which one to use....so if sum one cud choose a sig from below and then out a pic of lara from eithe anniversay or legends (preferadbly with a black bacground) and one of kurtis on either side of the text?? thanks u guys

sig-1.jpg

sig-2.jpg

sig-new-flames.jpg

diff-new.jpg

sig-new-icy.jpg

hey there, i heard this was the sig making factory over here so i thought i stopped by. i would like to have a nice sig picture since everyone here has one. GIA told me you were pretty good morph! so i was wondering if you could make a sig for me? i dont have to have a TR sig, but just a sig with a hippo picture in it, and ofcours my nick name hippo, i could provide yo uwith a picture of a hippo but mayeb thats no challenge for you ;) i want you to suprice me with a nice sig, as long as it has a cute hippo in it instead of a lara (i always had a hippo sig on this forum) i hope you or somebody else wants to help me out!

thanks already!

Guest phoenix bond

i heard ur really gud at making sigs morph!im wondering if u can do it for me,pleeeease???!!!jus hav 2 put a picture of her and the rit Phoenix Bond

hp u do it or sumbudy else,thanks!

Edited by phoenix bond