Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

The Sig Station

Gia@LCO

Here's where you request a sig from our artistic members or offer help in making one. Note to newbies: the sig is the pic that goes @ the bottom of your post.

Thanks in advance to all our talented LCO sig-makers!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey AJ=TR I havent seen you post in any topic yet I cant find you but if your like me all your settings were gone and you lost your signature,you dont have to use it but I made you a signature,here it is:

notarequesthu7.jpg

AND OTHER PEOPLE I MADE SOME FREE SIGNATURES WITH FOR YOU GUYS:

free1qv3.jpg

free2xv0.jpg

free3xd2.jpg

ENJOY!

Edited by Raider-Fan

:)

hi all u talented people!

could somebody please make me a new siggy?

i can't recover my old one for some reason

doesn't have to be TR related

i luv Johnny Depp, Antonio Banderas, Sean Bean, as well as Lara of course

i'll leave it to your talented hands

thankyou

:)

Wow, thanks for the sig, Raider-Fan! I just put up a new sig Lara-IWannabe-Lara made for me yesterday, so I'll have to wait on yours. Sorry! I appreciate you making it for me. :D

hehe thats okay,Im glad you like it :lol:

Glad youl like it legend.

Here's another sig base I made if anyone wants it. I used an image posted by Purple, in the Non-Tomb Raider games section of the forums. I hope you don't mind Purple.

http://www.centerstage-design.com/CSD/modu...ages/xiaoyu.jpg

Ofcourse I don't mind, by the way it came out great ^_^ Oh and if anyone doesn't have it, can I have it? :rolleyes: LMAO! :wub:

*Edit: Changed image quote to link for space-saving reasons ~AJ=TR

hey... i have changed my name from SlamFM!boy to DARK PHOENIX, and i was wondering if i could get a new sig with my new name please... though the sig i have now is great!

i had something like this in mind :D

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k109/Sla...hoenix_-_02.jpg

*Edit: changed image to link. ~AJ=TR

Ofcourse I don't mind, by the way it came out great ^_^ Oh and if anyone doesn't have it, can I have it? :rolleyes: LMAO! :wub:

Sure you can keep it. Do you want your name on it or are you going to keep it just the way it is? :lol:

hey... i have changed my name from SlamFM!boy to DARK PHOENIX, and i was wondering if i could get a new sig with my new name please... though the sig i have now is great!

i had something like this in mind :D

How is this?

darkphoenix2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey AJ=TR I decided to make you a new sig and Avatar instead of the ones I made you like a month ago,you dont need to use it now,its there for when you need it ^_^

44airo8.png

SIGNATURE:

2gxej4w.png

Hope you like!!!!! :D:P:D

hey its ME again LOL

i made an avater myself with the letters SLAM! ... but i would like you to make one for me PLS

i would like one with my FAV actress Jennifer Beals (ohhhh shes so beautiful -_- )

FlashDanceavater.jpg

maby it would be nice to have my name SlamBoy in it with pink letters again just like i have now

well let me know if its possible THNX allready :D

Edited by SlamBoy

:) I made my own sig for christmes but I'll don't put it now, can anyone please make me his/her own sig for now so I have to put it all da time before and after X-mes, Sig must be so scary, and the nick name must be "Blond Casper" and not Raider Man, and you know what the pictures I want, Lara with blood and Shania Shining or anything but it must be a Scray Picture with Lara and Shania :wub::wub::wub: and thank you

Ok, new signature time!

Can anyone make me a signature of Sailor Mercury and maybe a matching avatar? I would really appreciate it. If not of Mercury then of any scout, but try to make one of Sailor Mercury please. :)

---Lala_Lokita---