Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Angel_Trent

Anyone likes Call of Duty?

Any Call of Duty players among us? I finished the first game multiple times and reached the British missions of CoD2. I think it's one of the most pretty FPS ever made.

Edited by Angel_Trent

I like CoD as well =) The first two games were smashing! The third one is gonna be only in France. Sounds a bit boring to me, but who knows what new graphics can make up for that. Do you play multiplayer as well?

Edited by Kostik Raven

The framerate on the XBox 360 is normal; it just gives me motion sickness and after playing for about 30 minutes, especially in levels where there are buildings and objects nearby, I feel like I'm gonna throw up and my head spins.

Some first person shooters game do that to me; another game that made me sick was Doom.

:(

not the violence, it's the frame rate;

it looks normal to some people and to others, like me, my brain perceives it as being abnormal and choppy which gives me motion sickness

:(

I had a similar problem with Quake 2. I couldn't play that game for 5 minutes before I had to stop because I felt too sick. It annoyed me because I actually rather liked the game. I don't play many FPS games, but Quake 2 is the only one I have played that's given me motion sickness. I wonder if I'd have the same problem with Call of Duty...

Of course! I have all of them, including Finest Hour and Big Red One on PS2, and CoD3 on PS2 when it comes out, I'll get it for Christmas and CoD: Road to Victory when that comes out early next year on my PSP too. :D

Anybody want a game with me? if so, PM me your X-Fire, OR, everybody that has it on LCO go on one server!! :D

TRF ;)

Any Call of Duty players among us? I finished the first game multiple times and reached the British missions of CoD2. I think it's one of the most pretty FPS ever made.

OMG!! I LOVE COD!! i am SO gonna get the second one, but it kinda stinks that the third Call of Duty isn't for the PC :glare:

I only have the newest game, but I hear the old ones were great, too. The storyline was pretty fun to play and Online was pretty sweet, too. I got to lvl. 55 and I didn't feel like changing prestiges. Now my little sister is doing most of the CoD and I'm playing Silent Hill 2 (which is AWESOME). She really wants to change to prestige 2 already because she's bored so I just might let her.

Add me/her: ChikaMizuki

if you have CoD 4: Modern Warfare Online.

:D

Keep in mind that she's only 10 yrs. old.

Just an FYI, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for X360, PC and PS3 is being released today, Nov 10/09.

FYI

In order to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PC version, you need a Steam account to install the game into your harddrive.

I only have Call of Duty: World at War. I would like to do online gaming, my PS3 has a WiFi thing in it, but for some reason it doesn't pick up the wireless connection I use on my Laptop...