Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Final Fantasy RPG

Ms.Croft

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I held one of the railings as tight as I could, I definitely was not going to fall again. The celsius eventually touched down just at the pier of Kilika. I looked over the railing at the beautiful water. "Come on!" I said to Yuna as I removed myself from the edge. "Let's go..."

I nodded and followed Tetsuna to the lift. I pressed the button for the engine room, since that's where the ramp down was. We reached the engine room and went straight down the ramp.

"Wow, things change fast" I said as I looked around the bustling town "See over there? That's the Youth League headquaters" I said pointing to it as I heard everyone else beginning to come down the ramp. Then I looked over to the spot where I had sent the souls of the dead two years ago. So many had died that day.

I noticed Yuna looking at a spot that looked very...calming. "Wow, that place is.." I looked to Yuna, she again looked sad. "Is that where you sent.." She nodded and said nothing else. I put my arm through hers and we walked towards the spot. We stood just short of the water and I turned to Yuna. "Please...tell me more of this place."

"Uh...well, two years ago, Sin attacked here, just before my guardians and I arrived. When we got here, everything was destroyed. Alot of people died, and this is where their coffins were layed. I sent them" I said looking into the water.

"That means you...sent my father that day, right?" Yuna nodded in response. I sighed and looked at her dead in the eye, "Bring him back!" Her face was of pure shock. "Bring....him....back..." I was beginning to become angry, I was no longer sad or upset. "Do it now! Don't tell me you can't! You can send them, so you can bring them back..now bring my father back, I want to see my father! You can summon Fayth, so summon him! NOW!" Yuna was making no attempt to move. My hair had become as static as lightning, my eyes like fire, my tears like water, and my heart like a blizzard. The 4 elements were raging inside me. I was angry at Yuna now, she sent my father to that place, she took him away from me, she left me and my mother alone without him. With that I screamed at her, and pushed her towards the water.

Tetsuna pushed me, but I didn't fall in the water, I landed on it. I stood up, completely dry and turned to her.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled at her. I understood why she was angry, but I didn't know what I could do back then "Don't you dare blame me! I was doing what I had to do! If I could have gotten all of the people that died that day to come back, I would have! Would you have rathered him become a fiend!?' I yelled, but calmed down as tears threatened to escape "But, I will do this for you...because I know...I know what it feels like to lose someone that you love" I said in barely a whisper.

Then I turned and began walking with a swirl of light around me, which changed to my Summoner suit. My staff appeared, and I looked at the stars, then I began to dance. As I danced, pyreflies began to gather around me, and then, as they gathered, water shot up and circled around me and the pyreflies that were forming into a person. I finished my dance as the person began to take shape. Tetsuna's father stood before me, holding the staff that had been passed down to her.

I smiled and held out my hand "She has missed you" I said as he took my hand. He became solid. He was back. I, however, felt a extremely tired as the water began to come down.

Before I was given something to drink I felt the Celcius descend and stop. I stood up and walked out of the room, I had to get outside to see where the ship had landed. When I got outside, I saw what was now the rebuilt village of Kilika. I looked down the pier and I saw something I hadn't seen before, someone had been summoned and Yuna was standing with Tetsuna. Tetsuna was talking to someone I didn't know, I had to go down the pier to get a better look.

As she felt the celcius land Rikku awoke with a jerk. "Whoa!" She screamed her heart racing. "Hehehe..." She got up from her bed and opened her new door. She sighed. She then remembered she wanted her garment grid. "Oh yeah!" She started digging around her bed through the junk she had. "Where are you?" She asked herself as she continued looking. "Ugh!" She said as she gave up. She had a lot on the grid. Gun mage was her favourite aside from being a thief. Rikku got to her feet and searched for Yuna. "Yunnie! Have you seen my grid?" She lowered her head. "I swear i put them in my bag but i dunno... They aren't there," She put her finger on her chin. "Or did I?" She looked up at Yuna. "Maybe I gave it to someone... Yunnie...?

I was surprised by Yuna; she had argued back at me! Although I was shocked, I was also kind of happy. It was nice to see that she had grown in the last 2 years.

I watched as she walked on top of the water and performed her dance. My yearning for my father was the largest it had ever been, but I wasn't getting my hopes up. As Yuna performed the dance, pyreflies began to form in front of her. They took the shape of a human and eventually someone appeared. He became solid.

"She has missed you"

The man took Yuna's hand and floated just above the water as he approached me. My eyes began to fill with fluid as his face came into view.

"Grandpa?" I said as I stared at my Father's Father. He was as young as he looked when he died, so Yuna could have made an easy mistake. I had only seen his face in pictures, but he was just like my Father, only with a beard.

"Yes Tetsuna, it is I. How are you?" I looked at his eyes as best I could.

"How do you think I am? I lost my father two years ago, and he won't even come through to talk to me." My Grandfather raised his right arm and placed it under my chin. I couldn't feel his touch, but I knew his presence was there.

"He wanted to Tetsuna, he really did,"

"Don't lie!" I interrupted advancing towards the spirit.

"Tetsuna! He tried! He just can't!" I lowered my head to the side as a teardrop fell from my eye.

"Why...?"

"Because seeing him keeps him alive for you...and he's not." My heart sunk as he said those final words, and my body sunk with it. I collapsed on the floor and cried, finally letting it go one last time. "Good Tetsuna," I hear through my crying, "Let it out, and let it go. Without this holding you back you'll be able to fulfill your mission and fully protect the High Summoner." I looked to my Grandfather and smiled through my tears. He was startled by something and began to glow. "Tetsuna," He said looking at his arms, "It's time for me to go. Remember: Don't grieve your father, remember him and he'll be there." As the pyreflies separated from his body, I stood up and straightened myself out.

"Thank you Grandpa, I won't forget you either." He smiled at me, before disappearing one final time.

I walked to Tetsuna and stood beside her "I am sorry" I said before I walked over to Sir Auron. I saw Paine coming from the Celsuis.

Paine came over to me "Paine, this is Sir Auron. Sir Auron, this is Paine. I think you two will get along well" I smiled before walking away.

I walked to the end of the port. The guard saw me and immediately opened the gate. I continued walking. Once I reached the forest, I took the first right and climbed the tree to a 'secret spot' I had found not long ago. I sat there and just kept on looking at the stars.

I stood with Paine as Yuna left us. Paine then turned slightly to me "So your the legendary guardian of Yuna's father." I had to laugh just a bit hearing that, but I replied "I was guardian to Lord Braska, but to say legendary is a bit much." Paine turned more to face me "I figured you wouldn't take that asa compliment. Yuna told me some things about you a year after Sin was defeated." I replied "I hope what she said was good." Paine then started walking back to the Celcius "If it wasn't good, I wouldn't be talking to you." I turned to the pier and walked down, the sun was almost gone and it made for some nice viewing.

I was left at the pier alone with my thoughts. I smiled towards the heavens and let out a sigh; I could finally move on, once and for all. I looked around and spotted Sir Auron,

"Well then Sir, I guess we can go and get that second Aeon!!" My face lit up as I ran past him and towards the direction of the forest. I approached the gates. "Hi, Tetsuna, a part of Yuna's pilgr...party!" I decided not to tell the people of Spira about the pilgrimage, I didn't want to strike any fear or worry into their hearts, "May I go through?" The guard laughed at me.

"No you cannot go through, everyone says they are part of Yuna's party to get to the Temple.."

"But-but I--"

"Tell it to Yevon lady!" The guard stood there firmly.

I walked up to the gate to the forest, Tetsuna looked rather upset. I knew what the problem was, I walked up to the guards and both of them said "Oh, Sir Auron. We didn't know you were here." I looked back to Tetsuna and motioned with my hand to come next to me. She quickly ran up and stood with me "She's with me. Open the gate." the guards opened it without hesitation and me and Tetsuna walked through. She looked back at the guards and I said "Eyes forward, there's no looking back now." we walked through the forest, looking for Yuna.

"I've sat here long enough" I said to myself as I stood up and changed into my Gunner Dressphere. I climbed back onto the tree and continued walking along the top of the trees to the temple.

Once I reached the stone steps to the temple, I jumped from the trees and continued my way up. Once I was in the temple, I went up to the doors leading to the Cloister of Trials. I was about to enter when I heard my name.

"Yuna!" I turned.

"Yuna!" I said catching her attention. "Just what are you doing!?" I marched up to her, "We're meant to be your guardians, right? Why are you entering the Cloisters by yourself? We don't know what might have changed in the 2 years. Maybe they've made it more dangerous since Sin died since they aren't needed anymore...you know, Artefact type thing. Why would you go there by yourself in the first place?"

Edited by Ms.Croft

Hearing what Yuna said I replied "If the Cloister here isn't working, we will have to go to all the temples to know if they've changed as well. With Seymour's return, who knows what to expect when we go to them." I took a few steps forward and I said "So is there any reason to remain here."

Rikku went to the forest gate, only to be stopped by the guards. She got a glance around and saw Yuna "Yunnie!!!" she shouted. Yuna looked to her right, hearing her name. She looked at me and said "Wait for a moment, Sir Auron." she went to the gate. When she got there she said to the guards "Its ok, that's my cousin. Let her through." the guards pushed the gate and Rikku walked by. She saw Sir Auron and Tetsuna ahead and then looked at Yuna "So we're not going to the temple." Yuna shook her head "No. I'll try to explain on the way to Luca."

"Luca?!" I said staring at Sir Auron as the Celsius descended just outside the temple. "Why there? I mean, Besaid's cloister was working, right?" My mind trailed off as the cogs in my head began working, "Ah, but you wanna compare, right? With ya Auron!" I placed my thumb up as I ran off towards the celsius.

I approached Cid as he stood next to the SphereMap, "Destination Luca Cid, and make it choppy!"

I walked around the second floor of the Celcius. I looked out the windows, watching the clouds whisk by. Just then I heard the lift doors open and Rikku stepped off. I turned around and she saw me standing by the windows. I turned back to look and she came walking over to me and looked out the same window, it didn't take her long to start talking "I can tell you're bored." I looked at her and replied "Hmph." She walked around me and said "I know you'd rather be down there on the ground walking to Luca." I turned around to face her "Your right, I'd rather be walking. I don't plan to stay around long in Luca, but I'm also not coming back on this ship." Rikku walked up a bit closer to me "So your not going to Djose." I then replied "I didn't say I wasn't going there, I just won't be on board. You all can fly there if you want, I'm going by foot." I turned around to the window and Rikku went back to the lift. When the doors shut she said to herself "I have to tell Yunnie about Sir Auron, this isn't good at all."

I sat in my room, looking out the window. It was pretty late.

"Hmmm" I sighed "I best go and explain to everyone" I said and stood up. I quickly fiddled with my Garment Grid and chose the Gunner Dressphere before heading to the lift. I pressed the button for the bridge and waited as it went down and the doors opened again. I stepped out and walked down the hall to the next set of doors. Everyone was in there.

"Everyone" I said as I climbed down the stairs "As most of you know, the cloisters stopped working in the temples some time ago now. But now, with the return of Seymour, and the Fayth, we aren't sure what to expect. Will there be traps in there? Or will the chamber door simply not open? We don't know. Maybe we'll get our answers in Luca".

"But...Yunie...What about, back in the temple at Besaid? You got in there didn't you? Were the cloisters working?"

"Now that you mention it. No, they weren't" I started pacing "I think.....I think, maybe it was because Valefor wanted me to come there. She opened the door for me".

"Then wouldn't the other Fayth want you to get in there aswell? I thought they all wanted you help" came Paine's voice.

I stopped pacing and looked at her "You're right" I nodded before turning around and pacing again "Maybe it was Seymour then! He's a Summoner aswell. He has Anima, remember?...So, maybe he knew that I did get Valefor, and he changed the cloisters".

"Don't the Fayth protect the cloisters?" asked Cid.

"No, they only protect their chamber. The priests are supposed to protect the cloisters. We all know it wouldn't be to hard for Seymour to get in there and change it" I replied.

"He did cause alot of trouble for us two years ago" Auron added, and I nodded.

"Well then, how do we know for sure?" asked Rikku.

I stopped and looked at everyone "Luca. I'm sure one of our old friends would know"

"And, that is.....?" Rikku asked with a clueless expression on her face.

"Come on Rikku. You know Shelinda" I replied.

Paine smirked "She knows everything that's going on in Spira".

I nodded "Well, goodnight. We all need some rest" I said heading back to the lift.

I heard footsteps behind me "Yunie!" came Rikku's voice. I turned "Yes?" I asked.

"I gotta tell you something. Sir Auron said that he wouldn't be coming on the airship after we're done in Luca. He said he'll be walking to Djose"

"Walking there? But, we'd be atleast a day ahead of him" I sighed "I'll talk to him in the morning. Thanks Rikku" I smiled at her before I pressed the button for the cabin. The doors opened again and proceeded to my room. I locked the door and went to bed, where I fell asleep straight away.

(OOC: Check out that post, lol)

Edited by Morpheanne

I watched whilst everyone went in their separate ways to get to sleep. I wanted to sleep, but I couldn't there was just something nagging me. I walked past everyone else and entered the elevator. I pressed the roof button and the elevator ascended.

As the doors opened, I looked into the horizon. The sky was beautifully black, with stars flashing their mysterious light towards me. I smiled and sat in the centre of the platform, as far away from the edges as I could and stared towards the heavens. I could swear I could see a fayth shaped in the stars....are they back?

I walked around the Celcius' observation deck, one disadvantage to coming back from the dead was not being able to sleep. I looked out a window, the sky was clear and a lot of stars were out on this night. Also the moon shined bright through the windows on the deck. I was still looking out a window when I heard someone say "Can't sleep." I turned to see who said that. I saw a shadowy figure near the lift. I didn't say anything in response. I then heard the voice say "Does the chocobo have your tongue?" I could tell the voice was male, but who was it. Still I said nothing back in response, so the mysterious figure decided to show himself. When he stepped into the moonlight, my hand went right to my sword "You!" I said "What are you doing on this ship?"

Seymour laughed at me and then said "I should be asking you that." I closed my eyes for just a second and he said "No, your not seeing things. I'm really here." I still had my hand ready on my sword "Seymour, you better not have.." he interrupted me "Better not have what?" he paused and then said "Oh you must be referring to Yuna. I wouldn't dare think about hurting her." he took a couple steps closer "Actually I've been aboard this ship for some time. No one could see me, but I was watching everything that went on. I've been all over this ship, and I know how to destroy it if I wanted to." he held up his hand to me and a bright light shined over it "You think you had problems with me 2 years ago. You've not seen anything yet." he snapped his fingers and he was gone.

I took my hand off my sword and I turned back to the window. I still couldn't believe what I saw, I had to tell Yuna in the morning.