Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Members' Pics

BPanther

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey it's Nicolas Cage with long hair and beard and moustache!!

:)

Yeah,alot of ppl say I resemble him from the movie Con-Air. Then there is the ironic part. When his character from Con-Air is getting out of the Army and heading home at the beginning they put the name of the city on the screen.... Mobile,Al. Coincidentally,where do I live .....Mobile,Al.

Also,actually it is just a goatee. My cheeks are shaved.

Maybe some day i'll shave and put my hair in a ponytail and post a pic here.

Edited by Hardkore

Hi guys!!

Wasn't sure where to post this and couldn't find the 'holiday' thread, so thought this would do...

Had a great trip to London - crammed a lot into 3 days, walked a lot, spent a lot, ate and drank a lot - hehe!

Went on the London Eye on 1st day, which was a bit grey and dull unfortunately, as Thurs and Frid were sunny. Really enjoyed Madam Tussauds and The Lion King - don't know if any of you have seen it, but I would recommend highly. Madam Tussauds is expensive but worth it (actually we had BOGOF vouchers, so it wasn't so bad) - the Chamber Live is really scarey - serial killers on the loose - you have to walk through a chamber and they leap out at you - straightjackets an 'all! but very funny! I found that the waxworks are either really good or really crap, there's no inbetween - luckily, Johnny Depp and Orlando were pretty good so the girls were happy! They also got to go into the Big Brother Diary Room and make a DVD. We actually saw 'Michael' from BB7 as we came out of Madam Tussauds - for any that watched it, he was the gay guy with the stuffed cat! Anyway, some piccies to bore you all with........

PA270015.jpg

Westminster from the London Eye (told you it was grey and dull!)

PA270021.jpg

View of Buckingham Palace from the London Eye

PA290070.jpg

Buckingham Palace on a Sunny Day (i was quite pleased with this one, thought it looked like a postcard)

PA270014.jpg

us girls in our 'eye-pod'

PA280040.jpg

Hannah would have stayed here all day quite happily!

menorlandooo.jpg

as would Becky!

hope everyone's ok, i need to catch up a bit, and I still haven't started level 2 of TR3!!

:wub:

Thanks for the pics LM - looks like you had a great time.

I loved Madame Tussauds when I went. They had a waxwork model of a photographer aiming a camera at a waxwork model of some random celebrity. It was too funny to stand and watch every one jumping out of the way so they wouldn't mess up the "photographer's" shot :lol:

Thanx for sharing those pics LM, love the "eye-pod" thing.....I assume that was diliberate? lol. Lat time I went to Maddam Tusaudes Anika Rice was the be all and end all....was she still there? lol. Did you go through Clapham Junction train station?

Anyway, some piccies to bore you all with........

To make us all jealous, you mean? (I know I am! :P )

Was there still a dude pretending he was made of wax there in Madame Tussauds?? When you entered this room to take a pic with the prince, I *think*, there was a guy standing at the door that appeared to be made of wax, so ppl would stand next to him and take pics and then he'd move and say "This way, please" or sth like that. That happened to my friend, she took a pic next to him then suddenly he starts moving and indicates us the way - was so spooky and hilarious at the same time! I remember we kept looking back seeing if ppl would fall like we had and they would, every time!! (some chicks even screamed AHAH)

(* stops typing * might have a pic somewhere...) Ah, here it is. Ehehe :P

post-93-1162340793_thumb.jpg

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time, LM!!

and now there's another thread mentioning teleportation??... London... this is torture I tell ya!! :lol:

thanks for your kind comments guys!

shrensh, did you go in the Chamber Live when you went? The photographer thing sounds funny - i don't remember seeing that but there was a 'walk of fame' on a red carpet where you pretended to be famous and all the paparazzi flashed at you (their cameras that is!)

Cliffy! Anneka Rice - hehehehe - used to love Treasure Hunt. Sadly, she wasn't around, but i'm pretty sure when they melted her down, her ass was enough to make 5 more celebs! We didn't go through Clapham Junction, but we pretty much covered every other station - I'm not a lover of the tubes, but it's the only way to get around. How's the new job by the way?

Sparkle - I don't remember seeing a 'fake' dummy, but my hubby decided to be a waxwork at the doorway of a room - he just stood there and people were coming through the doorway and looking at him as if to say 'who the hell is that!' - you see what i have to put up with!!??

btw sparkle, loving your siggy!

:)

Edited by larsonsmother

To make us all jealous, you mean? (I know I am! :P )

Was there still a dude pretending he was made of wax there in Madame Tussauds?? When you entered this room to take a pic with the prince, I *think*, there was a guy standing at the door that appeared to be made of wax, so ppl would stand next to him and take pics and then he'd move and say "This way, please" or sth like that. That happened to my friend, she took a pic next to him then suddenly he starts moving and indicates us the way - was so spooky and hilarious at the same time! I remember we kept looking back seeing if ppl would fall like we had and they would, every time!! (some chicks even screamed AHAH)

(* stops typing * might have a pic somewhere...) Ah, here it is. Ehehe :P

post-93-1162340793_thumb.jpg

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time, LM!!

and now there's another thread mentioning teleportation??... London... this is torture I tell ya!! :lol:

:lol: That happened with us at the London Dungeon!! It was scary!! He had lots of torture materials and used people to show how they worked! :| Like you say, funny and scary at the same time! lol

And yes... I'm all in favour of Teleportation. Anyone we can talk with about this? What are our scientists doing anyway? :lol:

BPanther

shrensh, did you go in the Chamber Live when you went? The photographer thing sounds funny - i don't remember seeing that but there was a 'walk of fame' on a red carpet where you pretended to be famous and all the paparazzi flashed at you (their cameras that is!)

Yeah we went into the Chamber Live when I was there. It was quite fun. The walk of fame thing sounds quite good, that wasn't there when I went.

When we went my sister got caught out by the guy pretending to be a waxwork model. She was staring at him intently trying to figure who he was supposed to be, when he suddenly lifted his arms up and shouted. She jumped quite high in the air :lol: