Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

SEARCH LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME

I'm off for my yearly vacation to Florida on Thursday with the family. If I have time & a good wireless connection, I may check in. ;)

The picture you showed me was gorgeous, so I know you'll all have a great time! See you when you get back! :)

Thanks! Yes, it is pretty, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm off to get some sleep, finally done packing. *whew*

We're back & had a wonderful time. We missed most of the bad storms, although the internet was a bit spotty some days. I'll post pics as soon as they're loaded from my camera. I remembered the camera, but not the special cable that attaches, lol.

Here's the pics finally, sorry they took so long for me to upload (2 kids starting college/uni this week):

post-12-1251906899_thumb.jpg Manatee Springs, FL (swimming area with schools of fish)

post-12-1251906949_thumb.jpg Ormond Beach, FL (North of Daytona, FL)

post-12-1251906978_thumb.jpg Man-O-War on the beach in Daytona (Dead, but still, scary)

post-12-1251907009_thumb.jpg Rainbow Springs Park, FL

post-12-1251907578_thumb.jpg Manatee Springs, FL (edge of the swimming area further down towards the river)

Thanks! Manatee & Rainbow are my favorite. Manatee for the swimming (they have a shallower end where you can wade in) and Rainbow for the scenery.

I agree...also it's got tons of horse farms, so we enjoyed that as well. My daughter and I even got to pet a few. No pics, though, as we pet them from outside the fence & I didn't think the owners would have appreciated it.

It was extremely hot & muggy though...good thing there's a lot of springs nearby!

I'm going back home to South Africa for a two-week holiday, leaving tonight. I'll have some net access though, so I'll pop in when I have a spare moment or two. Be back on the 20th :)

Yeah, I'll be back in London over Christmas and New Year. I'd have loved to have been able to shift my holiday up a week to be in Cape Town for the end of December, but plane tickets over that period cost over £1,000 :blink:

Hi all,

We just returned from Madeira, small Portuguese island. Great place, very peaceful!

Attaching a photo, view from the cable Car! The island is very pretty, with high mountains on one side and the beatiful ocean on the other! The views are amazing!

We went there cause I needed a break and lots of rest, before I had a nervous break down due to working too much! Mission accomplished! ;)

BP

post-4-127089304795_thumb.jpg

I am on vacation from Thursday, May 27th to Monday, May 31st.

I am taking Andrea and our 3 Angels to Sunny and Cool (high of 68 instead of 90) San Diego, California to visit Mamma and Dad on their 50th wedding anniversary!!

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!!