New to LCO? Please Post Here!

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,nice to meet you all :) !I'm Lara-Girl!How are you? :angry2:

P.S.I'm having trouble with adding a image for my siggie,could someone tell me what should i do?It allways says that in thimage code there are no tags allowed,and the thning is that there are no tags!What should i do! :(:huh:

Welcome Lara Girl!! I, too, see that you have managed to get your Sig up, but for future reference, we have the Sig Station located in Off Topic. There you will find all kinds of helpful & very creative people. Please don't hesitate to ask them questions. They will even help you design one if you like......

Here is the link: Sig Station

;)B)

Hi,nice to meet you all :)

About that with the image...i took care hehe.

Once again nice toi meet you all! ^_^

EDIT:Hi,Romy,nice to meet you too!

Oh,hehe thanks Angelaian,I make my own siggies actually.

Oh,that remainds me if someone wants to make him a TR siggie...just ask me!

Edited by Lara-Girl

Hello everybody :)

My name is Romy and I want to join this forum.

I´m from Slovakia so sorry my english isn´t perfect ;)

I like Lara drawing and of course playing Tomb Raider:)

I hope I´ll find here a lot of great people

backflip.gif

Hi Romy! Welcome! Don't worry about your english -- we have members from all over the world who don't use english as their native language. Besides, it looks fine to me! :)

:) Hi, I'm new around here. I have never joined a Tomb Raider forum before, this looks like a nice place to meet other Tomb Raider fans.

My name is Black_Crow, I'm 19 and I live in Wigan, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom.

My dad used to play the games because I was too scared and only about 13 years old when I got my PS1 for Christmas, I never liked Tomb Raider because the first one creeped me out the most especially those wolves in the Peru level *shivers* and had horrible dreams too. So I went off the game for a few months. He never completed Tomb Raider 2 because it froze a few times in a level :blink:, very strange and he did Tomb Raider 3 and after that he just gave up on them because he didn't like them, so I decided to face my fear, then try the game myself and did pretty well, now I play the Tomb Raider games, plus I have all 7 Tomb Raider games...I'm even better my own dad ^_^, I already completed 1 and 4 ^_^.

My interests are not just Tomb Raider, I have others such as:

Japanese culture

Going to night school at Abraham Guest High School on Wednesday nights, learning how to speak Japanese

Going to karate and kickboxing on Tuesday nights

Emailing/Talking/Calling to Internet and Home Friends

Going out shopping with my best friends Lisa and Jess

Playing on my PS2 (like playing a few good games, besides Tomb Raider)

Creative Writing (writing stories, making one right now, it's not Tomb Raider related sorry...just something personal about me)

Listening to music. I like listening to anime music, soundtracks from films, Tomb Raider the first movie, I'm a big fan of Japanese rock/pop music such as Gackt, Hyde, L'Arc-en-Ciel, Chachamaru, Malice Mizer with Gackt, Gazette, Wang Lee Hom and Miyavi

I go to St John Rigby College and study Business Studies First Diploma.

I look forward to hearing from any Tomb Raider fans here.

Thank you for your time :D

Hi,Black_Crow have nice time heref_lara05m_38cd3d4.gif