Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

New to LCO? Please Post Here!

Hello!!! (now at the right place to post...)

how r u ppl?

My name is Léa......i'm 20 yrs old.....i'm from Brazil....Sao Paolo....

i'm a great fan of Tom Raider and Resident Evil....

I'm here cuz i wanna to meet new people u knoww?

sorry if my english is not that good....

Bye bye

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello!!! (now at the right place to post...)

how r u ppl?

My name is Léa......i'm 20 yrs old.....i'm from Brazil....Sao Paolo....

i'm a great fan of Tom Raider and Resident Evil....

I'm here cuz i wanna to meet new people u knoww?

sorry if my english is not that good....

Bye bye

Hello Lea. Glad to have you have you with us.

• 1 month later...

Hi

I've just joined this forum having started playing TR again after a gap of several years.

I'm English but live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

First started playing TR when TR2 was released and I bought my state of the art P2/Win95 machine (1994?) and have played all the games now since TR1 (with 3DFX patch). Ah, the good old days...when it was all newsgroups!

Currently playing Legend and Anniversary and have just killed the T Rex....not an easy task!

I've currently got a broken ankle so now have too much time on my hands, being unable to move about much, so a little gaming is in order.

Greetings to all!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, My names Adam Lindsay, and I've just joined here. Uh yeah, I'm a tomb raider fan, and have always been from being a kid. I also like Devil May Cry and Tekken too. I like to draw and write, and of course game. I hope i have a good time here! See ya around.

Welcome, Adam Lindsay! You'll find lots of people here like Devil May Cry, myself included. ;) Nice avatar! Feel free to check out our updates on TR Underworld, as well as our board called Your Favorite Non-Tomb Raider Games for topics on Devil May Cry & Tekken. Also, if you need any help, just ask. :)

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I created an account a while back with the intention of joining some fellow Lara fans, but got a bit distracted with....well the rest of life. But I've found some free time to spend browsing forums and the like, so am glad to finally get back to this account and get to know some of you. Tidbit about me: 23 yrs old, college student in california, bartend for a living, big adventure & rpg game fan, and uh.....ya other stuff. If you wanna know, ask....otherwise just hi!! :woho:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much for the warm welcome guys. I'll try and give everyone a heads up about forthcoming videos and assets. Nothing today, but I'll let you all know when and where :)

Hope you're all liking what you've seen so far, I should be able to arrange some more gameplay vids before release :)