• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello. I heard about this place from Stella Lune's Facebook page. I registered mainly because I hope to participate in the gameplay she is planning. I really like your music player thingy, though. I thought TR: Underworld had the best soundtrack, but I like the original TR1 music too.

Anyway, nice to meet you!

Hi everybody! It's Dogg here. I'm from Finland and crazy about TR - well, I guess that's obvious since I joined this forum :rolleyes:

Playing first time ever through all lovely Core Design's Tomb Raiders. My earlier TR-experience starts from my childhood, when I only deared to play Lara's Home from TR3 and a little bit of first level. However few years ago I re-finded TR when I played through Underworld and I was hooked immediatly. I got lucky and found TR: Legend with pretty low price and just couldn't pass my opportunity! I quickly started looking for Core Design's TRs since almost everybody prefered them to Crystal Dynamics' and ordered my bbeloved The Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Collection. I haven't been disappointed :D

My latest TR is Anniversary which my brother gave me as a birthday present. Now I'm going to play TR1 first so I can compare it to Anniversary. Or at least that was my plan until I found out about Stella's group playing! Love that idea and I'm going to participate... :wub:

Oh, that's pretty long message... Just quickly one more thing: I found this forum thanks to Stella, so thank you Stella! I've earlier been only to Finnish TR-forums but I'm looking forward hanging around this forum ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Welcome everyone! :)

What downloads are you looking for? You might want to look at our main page for goodies! www.laracroftonline.com

BP

thats what i was looking for. but any time i go to www.laracroftonline.com it redirects me here. is the main page gone?