Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
AJ=TR

New to LCO? Please Post Here!

Great! Thanks, Keir. I'm definitely loving what we've seen so far. Not just the day-to-day stuff for the TRU team, but I'm just dying to play the game. Already put in a request for it for my birthday. ;)

I'm not exactly new. Something got wong and and I couldn't log on my account. which is currently Morphia. Maybe some moderator can delete it and I can use this one instead? I tried the password recovery but it didn't send me an e-mail. :unsure:

Hello everyone. My name is Marie & I am 26 years old. I live in Ohio and have been playing TR since 1998. I actually got TR: II first as a demo on the PS1 and bought the first two games and I've been hooked ever since. The sole purpose of me purchasing a PS2 was for AoD, which I get made fun of.

I'm awaiting now for Underworld and I thought it'd be released by now but every time I check the date it changes. So one day I shall get it.

Anyway, that's me. It's nice to meet you all.

Hi Marie :) Welcome to LCO! :)

TR Underworld is out already, better check the games shop or something like that! ;) You can always get it online too, through STEAM! If you've got a good connection (fast download) might be worth it! :)

STEAM

Good luck and let us know if you need help! :)

BPanther

The sole purpose of me purchasing a PS2 was for AoD, which I get made fun of.

I actually loved AOD, it's one of my fav TRs I actually even liked it better than legend lol, no shame in admitting it. Anyway, welcome to the forum and happy browsing.

>Purple<

Hello everyone. My name is Marie & I am 26 years old. I live in Ohio and have been playing TR since 1998. I actually got TR: II first as a demo on the PS1 and bought the first two games and I've been hooked ever since. The sole purpose of me purchasing a PS2 was for AoD, which I get made fun of.

I'm awaiting now for Underworld and I thought it'd be released by now but every time I check the date it changes. So one day I shall get it.

Anyway, that's me. It's nice to meet you all.

Welcome Marie! The PS2 version of Underworld is only being released in January next year if you're planning on getting that version, and all the other versions are out now.

Hope you have fun here :)

Welcome Marie! The PS2 version of Underworld is only being released in January next year if you're planning on getting that version, and all the other versions are out now.

Hope you have fun here :)

Yup, I have to wait until January. I was hoping to get it in time for Christmas but I'll have to wait. So I'm checking out websites and this forum to see everyone's opinions and gameplay.

Thanks! :D

hey Croftites, :)

how are we? the name is Neil Burns, aka Neilcroy, and I'm a 39-year-old single mail clerk

for a carpenters union from Lynnfield, MA in the USA. I like writing, theater, photography,

anime and sci-fi. I've like Lady Lara on and off for a bit and I look forward to contributing.

peace and stay classy. :lol:

Hiddy-ho fellow Raiders,

I guess I should introduce myself, too. I was on here for a very short time last year, then started having computer troubles and ended up drifting away. Things have changed so much since I first registered that at first I thought I had the wrong Forums! I'm probably the oldest person here, so I refer to myself as the "old Raider!" :D Ah well, my opinion is that you're never too old to love Lara Croft. I've completed all of the games (several times) except for AOD, which just stopped working for me, right before my computer problems last year. Uhh, I mean all but Underworld, which I'm playing now.

I love mysteries of any kind.

Greetings to all the new Crofties and howdy to the rest of you! :)