Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
AJ=TR

New to LCO? Please Post Here!

Welcome back, Falcon. Hope you're enjoying Underworld. I thought it was a pretty awesome game :D

Thank you, Shrensh and AngelR! I'm loving Underworld! :grin:

im new here :P

urm i play tomb raider way too much, (but no one here does, right?) as well as look for a job every now and again. im basicly a Goth, i dress in black all the time and love wearing my shin high boots everywhere and fiddle with my pony tail as a nervous habit ( its only a short crappy one mind) as well as run just about everywhere. (why walk when you can get somewhere 3 times as fast?) and thats about it. oh, i also love my metal music, and am going to Wacken in Germany this year and i cannie wait. ...eeeeep! that's about it really, well done for getting this far, give yourself a pat on the back. :P

Hello all. Noobie to the boards here. 83 Though I know how these forum boards kind of work. :3 I have lots of accounts on other sites because I'm a nerd. :'D lolz Nerds ftw.

Anyways, I have been playing Tomb Raider for as long as I can remember. :3 I remember being a little girl and not knowing what in the world was going on. All I could understand was to run away from boulders, avoid any and all spikes, and shoot anything that moved. XD Such great lessons for the rest of my life, no? :3 Well, I got Tomb Raider Legend and fell in love with it. Amanda's outfit is pimpin'! lolz

Though, I must admit, TR is not my full passion. D: I like anime and manga, but reading manga is my favorite of the two. ^^ I like to play most video games except racing, most first person shooters, and fighting games. My favorite games would have to be Silent Hill, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Sims, Sly Cooper series, Jak series, Final Fantasy (I've only played 10 and 7. ;A; ), Parasite Eve, and there are some other ones that escape my mind. D: I love to draw! >w< Though I am not always in the mood to draw, I love to do it more or less. 8'D I draw in anime/manga style, though I have been trying to draw more animals and anthros. :3 Here is my deviantART account. Say hi for me, okay? :3

http://axiroth.deviantart.com

Well, I don't know what else to talk about, so later. ^^

The pic here is a parody of "Lucky Star" using my OCs. WHOOT!! O3O

post-7880-1236104277_thumb.jpg

post-7880-1236104142_thumb.png

Hi all!!

Welcome to LCO! Hope you have a grand time here! Thanks for sharing your art, it's really cool!!

BPanther

Welcome to LCO! Hope you have a good time here! :)

Hello all,

Guess I'm this months Newbie.. stopping by

having a session of random surfs. Givin' a quick shout to 'Ezri', hiya.

Are you a "Lokil" for more DeadZones - 'Ezri', or a robust 'Lara' ? :biggrin2:

Welcome to LCO, 12th Dragon! Don't forget to read the rules (posted as a "sticky" on each board) and check your PM's. ;)

Hey guys, I'm new here.

My name is Robbie and I'm a game designer from the UK - I cant say who I work for because I run a personal blog and the content could be compromised if my bosses knew so I prefer to stay anonymous. Although as I get to know people and make friends here I'll gladly tell them.

I've been a massive TR fan since the original, and I post occasionally on tombraiderforums.com, so if you post there too, my username is ismellicecream.