Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum
Lara-Girl

Damaged graphics at NextGen Content!!!

When I played for first time on NextGen Conetent at Ghana,Rutland looked like this!:

f_untitleddlkm_bb49c2d.png

And...

f_untitled793m_c57de91.png

Crazy huh :wacko: !?

Wow, this is why I only play the PS versions of the games. Wonder what causes it. Did you try playing it with another graphics card or whatever thingy?

I'd say it could be that the graphics drivers need updating. Although, I've had some minor trouble with next-gen graphics using the most recent drivers for my card, but then my graphics card isn't the most powerful card by any means.

I have the same problem, Rutland's hands are pink, hair blue, and a yellow face. Looks like he played paintball. Plus there's an another weird thing too: when I'm playing Ghana level, then in the temple corridors or whatever they are, when I don't use the NextGen content it doesn't show the bridge above that one hole where the mercenaries are. But if I play with NextGen content then the bridge is there + there's three men. When I play without the NGC then there's only 1 man.

It's probably that your card isn't new enough to support some of the features of the Next-Gen content, such as high shaders, dynamic lighting, etc.

You may have to update your Graphics Card drivers, however if the graphics are fine in last-gen mode, then I doubt that's the problem. But there's no harm in trying so....

Go to your video drivers website normally:

www.nvidia.com

www.ati.com

Then look for the drivers section, possibly under 'Downloads'. Look for your card product.

If you do not know this and are using XP, then go to Start > Run > Dxdiag. The information and name of your card will be in the 'Display' tab. If you are using Vista, then unfortunately I don't know where Run is :blink: so sorry about that, but hopefully someone else will be able to help you.

Good luck!

MsC