Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Damaged graphics at NextGen Content!!!

Lara-Girl

When I played for first time on NextGen Conetent at Ghana,Rutland looked like this!:

f_untitleddlkm_bb49c2d.png

And...

f_untitled793m_c57de91.png

Crazy huh :wacko: !?

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem, Rutland's hands are pink, hair blue, and a yellow face. Looks like he played paintball. Plus there's an another weird thing too: when I'm playing Ghana level, then in the temple corridors or whatever they are, when I don't use the NextGen content it doesn't show the bridge above that one hole where the mercenaries are. But if I play with NextGen content then the bridge is there + there's three men. When I play without the NGC then there's only 1 man.

It's probably that your card isn't new enough to support some of the features of the Next-Gen content, such as high shaders, dynamic lighting, etc.

You may have to update your Graphics Card drivers, however if the graphics are fine in last-gen mode, then I doubt that's the problem. But there's no harm in trying so....

Go to your video drivers website normally:

www.nvidia.com

www.ati.com

Then look for the drivers section, possibly under 'Downloads'. Look for your card product.

If you do not know this and are using XP, then go to Start > Run > Dxdiag. The information and name of your card will be in the 'Display' tab. If you are using Vista, then unfortunately I don't know where Run is :blink: so sorry about that, but hopefully someone else will be able to help you.

Good luck!

MsC

• 1 year later...