LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Allister and Zip

Demon_Knight69

Should they come back in TR8?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should they come back in TR8?

• Yes
    • No

I think they should be brought back in with TR 8 because i think they helped with laras immage and attitude as well as some good humor

i rather enjoyed them in legend...more than the zip we knew in TRC

It will be nice to have them back.As some said Lara will be without cool "high-teck" stuff!

• 1 month later...
Guest fusion0001
of course it breaks the dead silence

also it makes it seen alot more realistic e.g. in legend when Zip tells Lara her grapple is insulated and she can use it to pull the reactor core. Rather than in AOD when she was telling us at the start like "push forward on the analogue sick" etc

• 2 months later...

they have to be back really to coninue the story, but i hated them i didnt find them funny just annoying and they made an easy game even easier by telling me what to do most of the time

Guest Fusion

I thought they were good but the stupid comments were annoying " is, is that the skull of a monkey or a person" Who cares, really. "The real Merlin would roll around in the mud and bark at you. And im being generous by calling it mud." Was that supposed to be funny. Excuse me HA :smiley: HA..HOW ABOUT NO. :undecided:

I thought they were funny too :D

But maybe they should only include them in some levels not all of them?

Although I felt safer when they were around because it wasn't so quiet, sometimes they just told me what to do the whole time (boys... :rolleyes:) and anyway I liked being made to jump out of my skin at those creepy moments (more like in Anniversary)!

:angry2:

Edited by Emily_LCO

• 3 weeks later...
They probs would comeback cause it's the sequel to TRL so yep I hope so. They were funny & Zip had me in fits and I thought Allister was a pain in the butt sometimes but it was funny when they both picked at eachother.

and anyway I liked being made to jump out of my skin at those creepy moments (more like in Anniversary)!

:angry2:

Yeah lol I kept jumping on Anniversary but on Legend I felt more safe :undecided: lol with Zip & Ali around

Seeing as how it will be a sequel to TRL,chances are they will be back. I would rather they didn't. Instead of zip giving up clues here and there, it was sort of more fun having to rack your brains to try and figure it out yourself. Also ,the silence made it more suspenceful wondering what was giong to pop out next.

I liked haveing them in the game, it was sort of funny listining to them pick on each other but sometimes distracting they werent really helpfull to me but I did like it that they broke the silence because I'm not too good with suspencefull silence in games but chances are they will be back is very high because of the cliff hangar in legend where she tells them to do stuff. :wub:

Edited by shuuun10123

I hope they don't come back - ever. But if they do (which they most probably will) then hopefully only in the cutscenes because in Legend they drove me mad with their constant talking, I felt like breaking my speakers =/

Edited by Lost_Soul

• 5 months later...

They may not come back because in the articles i read its woman vs nature. it sounds like they don't want anything to interfear between you and the environment. Allister and Zip's bickering would ruin any suspense or awe. I did like them in Legend though and I hope they come back.

But there's a difference between Anniversary and Legend storyline. In legend she had pretty much no idea what she was doing. Z&A helped her but in Anniversary all she does is track a artifact. So depending on what type of story this is they might be useful.

Edited by Fusion

I pretty much liked Zip and Alister. The quips and comments were funny, and their constant banter breaks up the monotony of the game. They also give Lara someone to bounce dialogue off of.