Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend II

Mike

From IMBD:

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend II (2008) (VG)

Writing credits

Toby Gard

Release Date: 2008 (USA) more

Genre: Adventure

Plot Outline: Lara Croft continues in her search for her long lost mother in the legendary land of Avalon.

Production Notes/Status:

Status Updated: 24 February 2007

SOURCE

Legend II? Eww. I hope that's just a name until they can come up with a better one.

EDIT: It's just a working title. No official name yet.

yeah thats a temporary name, they have them all the time, when the dark knight was announced they called it batman begins 2 before it had a title

From IMBD:

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend II (2008) (VG)

Writing credits

Toby Gard

Release Date: 2008 (USA) more

Genre: Adventure

Plot Outline: Lara Croft continues in her search for her long lost mother in the legendary land of Avalon.

Production Notes/Status:

Status Updated: 24 February 2007

SOURCE

Legend II? Eww. I hope that's just a name until they can come up with a better one.

EDIT: It's just a working title. No official name yet.

You know they could at least call it "Legendary", as stupid as it may or may not sound like. :wacko::lol::lol::lol:

• 1 month later...

Have a look at the "cast"

Keeley Hawes... Lara Croft (attached)

Alan Shearman... Winston Smith (attached)

Alex Désert... Zip (attached)

Greg Ellis... Alister Fletcher (attached)

Kath Soucie... Amanda Evert (attached)

Dave Wittenberg... Larson Conway (attached)

rest of cast listed alphabetically:

Grey DeLisle... Jacqueline Natla (rumored)

Jim Ward... Pierre DuPont (rumored)

Melissa Lloyd... Anaya Imanu (rumored)

Ève Karpf... Lady Amelia Croft (rumored)

Natla, Larson and Pierre? Please note that anyone can add cast memebers to IMBD. But WHAT if that is true? Why? They are all dead.

It is up to speculation as to whether Natla is dead or not. Unlike other TR games, we never see the main enemies body explode into millions of pieces, or bone. She just lays on the floor and you escape. Afterall, she survived a large drop (presumably by flying) and then got shot down, got back up and then got shot down again.

As for Pierre...well yeah, that's a bit odd. It's probably just some random guy out there who's started a rumour.

MsC

It is up to speculation as to whether Natla is dead or not. Unlike other TR games, we never see the main enemies body explode into millions of pieces, or bone. She just lays on the floor and you escape. Afterall, she survived a large drop (presumably by flying) and then got shot down, got back up and then got shot down again.

As for Pierre...well yeah, that's a bit odd. It's probably just some random guy out there who's started a rumour.

MsC

I still have hope for Natla - even though a lot of Tomb Raiders hate the idea of her coming back. They're like "There's no need to bring a 11 year old boss back to a game. It'll end up like the Mario series" However, she was my favorite boss! She and Amanda could have some kind of connections. It's all left up to Edios and CD in the long run.

Ok, I remember Pierre and Larson died in Tomb Raider 1 after being shot down. But they stared in Tomb Raider 5 (flashbacks), but I remember that Pierre (can't remember if Larson did) died when he "fell" off the ledge. I still haven't figured out those continuity errors with Tomb Raider 5!!

Oh, the suspense!!! :angry: Natla alive?! OMG, I need popcorn :unsure: Too much information left unsaid!!!

Tomb Raider Legend 2? NOOOO!

try Tomb Raider: Avalon.

after that:

TOMB RAIDER URBA

Just to clear things up, the game is not offically released til friday, anyone caught posting about anything other than the demo will have their posting privilages suspended.

We do not condone piracy

its not called legend 2 thats a working title until they make it and think of a name, like loads of other films on that site, the dark knight was first called batman begins 2 until it had an official title

• 3 weeks later...

Infact it is strange when you gonna compare tr1 tra and tr5

Larson dies in the classic tr1 when he try's to grab a gun and lara kicks him.

Pierre dies when you shoot long enough to get his scion piece.

in tra larson dies almost at the end by the 3 bullets you fired.

Pierre dies by the 2 horsemen.

in tr5 larson dies by the dragon types when he is trown in the air.

Pierre dies by falling in the cliff ( as mentiond above)

So infact its weird that they always come back. I know that tr5 is a game of unknown adventures but still. How can they be alive in tr5 if they died in tr1.

And lara knows them already in tr5. :huh:

I find it quite strange if larson, pierre and Natla returns in tomb raider legend II.

Because they are dead as dead can be.

The only option is that they return as a ghost or reincarnation.

But we will waith and see.

Edited by twingo

Guest Fusion

coming back as a ghost? interesting maybe the'll end up in avalon and the Scion worked a ghalali key to the other swords :lol: (im being sarcastic BTW. as Twingo says we will wait and see. Interesting to see what will happen though

larson didnt die when you kicked him in the original, you had a shoot out with him at the end of egypt to get the scion and kill him there, jus before natlas other goons capture you.

if natla or larson are in the follow up to legend i reckon itl b in avalon, maybe a type of ghost/ spirit or maybe theyre kind of created by her mind, not really them shes just imagining them or something. natla could have survived, she survived falling in lava and getting shot loads she can probly survive getting buried under rock, she couldve escaped before it all blew up and been hiding, up to her next plan or something. these are all jus ideas i had. i dont think they should bring back pierre i never really liked him, theres not much point bringing natla, they based amandas look on her and made amanda a bigger arch rival, it would be cool to see larson in avalon or something

because it would have advanced graphics, bigger and more to the gameplay etc, it might not be possible to have it on ps2 if its not powerfull enough. but i hope it will be on it as i dont want a next gen console for a good while yet

Guest Fusion

Amanda doesnt die. she (Lara) just hits her with the gun. and she says "From this day forward your every breath is a gift from me." So she is alive

Edited by Fusion