Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend II

Mike

No, that's a fan-made trailer (Eidos certainly wouldn't be using footage watermarked by a fansite in their own trailer). It uses footage from Legend, various Legend trailers, and a totally different game for the stuff with the male character. Besides, it's highly unlikely that the game will be called Mists of Avalon because that name has already been taken

So i couldn't quite understand... is there going to be TR8 (btw i consider TRA as TR8 but anyhow...) in 2008 or it's just a rumour? :blink:

If it's true and Larson and Pierre come back... LOL! That will be something, lmao! They'll have to be killed for the third time?! C'MON! Although i have to admit i wouldn't mind seeing them back, i like them. And yeah, you never know, everything is possible in Avalon. Maybe they'll be Lara's helpers there :P As for Natla... i don't want her back at all... i hate that nasty b*%$&! But she said "I cannot die, you fool!" which worries me a bit :unsure:

Generally, i like the idea of bringing old characters back in the game as it progresses. It gives the whole thing more depth and history.

Well, it's pretty much certain that there will be a TR8 after the success of Legend and Anniversary. It'll most likely be released in 2008, although nothing is for certain. I very much doubt that Larson and Pierre will be back, but I suppose that it's possible that Natla could come back.

(TR: Anniversary is not considered TR8 because it's a re-make, and not an original new installment in the series)

i saw that amanda was also listed but.....

Lara kills here at the end of tomb raider legend.

How could she then retun in part 8.

She cant.

Man if give's us More questions than satisfaction.

Ahh dying never stopped Lara after TR4!!

(Incidentally, I wish they'd resolve that plot.. even if it was just in a passive way to cater for the many new fans who've never played TR4. Maybe Lara could leave a journal in her house and you could flick back to that day. I gather some book did a story on it but given that only about 5 people have prolly read it, something in the games would be good!)

Anyhow... TR8... I noticed that in TRA the last profile you unlock is Lara's father, which makes me almost certain that his background is going to be a significant part of TR8. It felt like a clue to me. Like the way they left a clue in TR7 with the 'Natla' boxes.

Wouldn't mind Natla coming back in the next TR but it would create the question.. if shooting her and then crushing her like that can't kill her.. what can!?

Like the way they left a clue in TR7 with the 'Natla' boxes.

Erm.... apparently i've missed that too... what boxes? Whaere? If it's like Pierre's "N" guns in TR5 spotted by VCJ... i'm not surprised i didn't notice them :rolleyes:

When you fight amanda at the end, there are a load of boxes lying around. It's easy to miss this while you're getting blown up by Amanda, but they have 'Natla Industries' written on them.. which must have been a deliberate clue

OOOOO i would love it if Natla came back!!! She is my all time favourite villian.... And then Amanda but anyways, it would be amazing if she came baq.... And also it should be on all the consoles that Legend was on... and the ps3. See if they put it on the ps3 they are limiting themselves to a specific audience where as if they put it on many consoles they are getting people of all tupes... ;)

Ahh dying never stopped Lara after TR4!!

(Incidentally, I wish they'd resolve that plot.. even if it was just in a passive way to cater for the many new fans who've never played TR4. Maybe Lara could leave a journal in her house and you could flick back to that day. I gather some book did a story on it but given that only about 5 people have prolly read it, something in the games would be good!)

Anyhow... TR8... I noticed that in TRA the last profile you unlock is Lara's father, which makes me almost certain that his background is going to be a significant part of TR8. It felt like a clue to me. Like the way they left a clue in TR7 with the 'Natla' boxes.

Wouldn't mind Natla coming back in the next TR but it would create the question.. if shooting her and then crushing her like that can't kill her.. what can!?

Excalibur?

Excalibur?

LOL that's a good one, but i don't think Lara will be able to use excalibur cause if she has, and it is a powerfull weapon, nothing would be much of a challenge.

and it would be weird cause if she has to look all over again for excalibur because it is the "main" relic, i mean she still had it at the end of Legend.

i think she said something at the end of legend about giving excalibur to some museum to fix her fathers reputation or something.

but i reckon the first part will be finding another stone thing to put the sword in, which will take you to avalon in search of her mother. amanda might follow and lara might bump into some old allies or adversaries... also i bet once ur in avalon you wont be able to talk to zip or allistor so itl be like anniversary again

I just hope they can come up with a more creative name for it than Tomb Raider Legend 2. Because that really lacks any common artistic talent.

I'm not so sure I'd miss Alister or Zip, they were entertaining, but a bit distracting and annoying at the same time.

I guess I don't really have much of an opinion on this as of now. It's too early, there has been no official information released. It probably won't even come out in 2008. But when it does come out, it'll be for PS3 for sure, so I'm going to have to get one of those.

i feel like ive said this like a thousand times but legend 2 is a working title it will change when theyve written the new one and come up with the title

• 1 month later...