Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

SEARCH LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME

Sign in to follow this  
Gabbi

A Resident Evil rpg discussion

I was hoping we could get a new Resident Evil rpg goin again... What do you guys think?

Rules:

1. Check for spelling errors
  2. no abbriviations
  3. only play as your character--- unless told that you are allowed to play as another's charrie
  4. No canon characters/characters from games or movies---Only made ups!
  5. No killing off other charries
  6. etc etc etc

Next the story line...

Recently, strange events have been happening in the Raccoon City. For one, a number of bikers have been reported missing. There have also been sightings of unusual, dog like figures roaming around the boarder of the city. Finally, the body of one missing biker was found in a families pond. The body was torn up and many body parts were missing. It has been researched that Umbrella is behind all this. S.T.A.R.S police forces have gone out on the look out and only three officers from that crew came back... Our Survival awaits...

Ok Characters:

Name: Gabbi Shrine

Skills: Weapons as her father was a policeman that wished that she would follow in his footsteps. Gabbi also has great balance as she does gymnastics.

OK lets hope we can get Resident Evil RPG the 3rd up and running!

gabbi3.jpg

I would love to be in this RPG. I was just thinking back on that one year when I was in like a million lolz and then I just kept forgetting about them, but now I'm back! lol I've got work this summer, but I'll try and check as often as possible.

Character: Alexandra Hassan

Current Location: On her way to visit the fam in good ol' Raccoon City (OOC: Raccon City acctually exists, and it's pretty close to New York lol)

Hometown: NYC

Skills: Lock Picking - it's a amazing what you can learn to do with pins and needles

Bio: Alexandra and her parents immigrated to the US from Egypt when she was 13 years old. He parents decided to move back to Egypt after all the chaos of 911 but Alexandra decided to stay inorder to achieve her dream of becoming a world renowned fashion designer. She's only just getting her foot into the door the of the fashion industry, but she aspires to global success. For all of her love of fashion, Alexandra is fairly down to earth and preferes to dress casually and practically. She's easy going and generally doesn't complain or fuss.

2545852959_f3787131f3.jpg

*forgot to post the picture lolz (completely random turkish actress I found called Tuba Büyüküstün, she's so pretty!)

Well, that's all I can think of so far :D. I'll keep checking in to see when the RPG starts.

Edited by Rika_Croft