Guest fusion0001

Legend on PC

PC or PS2  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Did you buy Legend for Ps2 or PC

• PS2
    • PC

Guest fusion0001

I'm just wondering because I downloaded the Legend demo from the official website and found it really hard to control Lara and thought the graphics were not as good as on the ps2 version did anyone else think it was hard to control or think of another difference between the two platforms

I only play on PC, and enjoyed the game - my son has PS2 but I never really play it - I've never seen Legend on PS2 so I couldn't compare the two.

What sort of hardware do you have? If your computer isn't really up to the challenge of running Legend then the graphics will not look terribly pretty, and Lara will be more difficult to control because of the game running slowly.

I thought the game looked pretty good (although having next-gen graphics enabled did make it run a bit on my PC at times), and didn't have too many troubles with controlling Lara (aside from my own unco-ordinatedness, that is...) I suppose that going from a PS2 to a PC would make it a bit difficult to get the hang of the PC controls though.

Guest fusion0001

When I said She was hard to control i meant that the direction buttons were difficult to get the hang of mainly because I have Tombraider II for PC and am used to holding forward and tapping left/right to change direction left/right but Legend was weired because it was like go left you press left. whereas on the PS2 it was more like any other game using the analogue, the pc version in my oppinion resulted in having "block" movements like moving forward and then moving right not turning whilst running forward which is what you could do on the ps2 version; with analogue. That's my oppinion anyway. and what i meant by not as good graphics was the hair looked slightly less realistic than on the PS2 Version. P.S i have a Intel R graphics media accelerator driver. that could be good i suppose i dont know, but it is a new notebook.

Edited by fusion0001

Oh yeah, I see what you mean about the movements. Were you using a mouse as well? You need a mouse to be able to play on PC if you're not using a gamepad. I found the controls to be good because I'm used to using the mouse to change direction as opposed to using the direction keys all the time. I find now that when I play the older TR games I often automatically reach for the mouse and wasd keys when I load up and then get very confused for a few seconds while I work out where my fingers are supposed to go :lol:

I'm just wondering because I downloaded the Legend demo from the official website and found it really hard to control Lara and thought the graphics were not as good as on the ps2 version did anyone else think it was hard to control or think of another difference between the two platforms

I got it for the PC, and i was thinking of getting it for my Xbox.

Um,i don't have PS.So,i have PC version.

Maby i don't have PS,but i have something bether!

PSP(Play Station Portable)

Do you have it? B)

I got the PC version only recently from the bargain bin at my local games shop. My dad helped to upgrade the computer's graphics card, so everything looks lovely. Before that however, the fps rate was irritatingly intermittent.