Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

TR : angel of darkness

gaming_freak

Hi everyone

Wanna have as much ammo as u desire for RIGG 09 in level 19: Von Croy’s apartment? To do that first u must collect all ammo of RIGG 09 and VIPER SMG in the first floor and ground floor .You can also take the small medipack and the ammo beside the gun, but don’t take the RIGG 09, the jackal walking stick and the ammo behind the pillar, near the gun . After all the ammo is collected then u take the ammo near the pillar which is a feet away from the gun. After you take it once it will be like Lara hasn’t taken the ammo but if u check the ammo in your inventory you will see that u have 2 more clips. Then you can again pick it up again and again and again .I don’t know the limit of ammo you can collect. I could get it 2000 times.

have fun :-)

lol, yeah, this is a pretty fun bug. I think I sat there for about 5 minutes the first time I played picking up tonnes and tonnes of ammo.

Welcome to the forum btw, gaming_freak :)

lol! only 5 minute Shrensh?! i must have been picking that thing up for half an hour - not that it did me any good - that was probably one of the hardest levels, apart from Boaz, of course!