Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

What would you want?

Guest fusion0001

Guest fusion0001

Would you prefere basically Anniversary or legend Lara for TR8 i mean the ability to climb walls, pole balancing or headset, Alister and Zip? :angry2:

I would want lara to be from legend because Anniversary is a flashback so she is younger and looks curvier (more polygons) but in legend she is obviously older and maybe lost her figure just a teensie little bit and she should have to relearn the moves in her own gym (pole balancing and wall climbing) that she was not capable to do anymore since she was younger. The mansion should be the same as Anniversary of what i have seen so far bigger and harder to than legend. or maybe lara could "gain" the polygons after she learns the new moves kinda like in AOD i know were suppose to consider AOD not a TR series game but i liked the "I feel stronger now" thing but i dont want it ever again in TR. just in TR8 after learning moves. I know this is border line The sims as well as changing outfits but sounds good if anyone could really be bothered to train her or do the obstacle course in earlier TR's maybe not. I dont mean to write an essay or contradict myself. LOL :lol:

Edited by fusion0001

it wasnt necessarily that she couldnt do those things in legend, there were just no poles to jump on or walls to climb, so she didnt need to. in the legend sequel shell have the abilities from anniversary and probobly a couple more i reckon, and shel look like she did in legend cos it will b set just after it. i dnt think she lost her figure at all in that shes still gorgeous lol

Guest fusion0001
Would you prefere basically Anniversary or legend Lara for TR8 i mean the ability to climb walls, pole balancing or headset, Alister and Zip? :angry2:

I would want lara to be from legend because Anniversary is a flashback so she is younger and looks curvier (more polygons) but in legend she is obviously older and maybe lost her figure just a teensie little bit

i dnt think she lost her figure at all in that shes still gorgeous lol

I was just explaining logically (in relation to the TR timeline and to the release dates of the games) why Lara looks "better made" in Anniversary and not Legend in relation to the question "What would you want?" Meaning the engine in which Lara is made. I wasn't saying she has lost her figure. I agree she looks her best in Legend. WOW I sound posh when I type :lol:

Edited by fusion0001

• 2 months later...

Okay i may bable here...

1. Lara's look from TRL... Love the pony with long bangs that fall to the side of her face

2. More motorcycling... It was sad in TRA that we were unablew to ride her precious bike

3. TRL pistols... I know many of you will disagree... But for some reason I liked her pistols in TRL more than TRA

4. Either grapples are fine, just if there is the wall running make it so if we are t jump backwards that you have to press a button instead of pulling back very quickly. Much easier

5. Lots of outfits!

6. Even More outfits

7. More than in TRL... ok maybe thats a bit over board but dont make so many different variations... Make more original ones!

8. There should be an attack on the house

9. Bring back Zip and Allister and their funny jokes hehehehe

10. Put her hair loose again... She looked so pretty with it down... But make it more 'hair like" dont make it so card boardy

11. More outfits

12. Since it is rumured that Natla will be in it I want an outfit of her but her as a human, and she shud look darn good too!

13. The mansion needs to be even bigger altho it did look amazing in TRA! Make it bigger meaning like the old TRs... Kitchen, ballroom, how bout a garage, keep the maze! Along with the gym inside there should be a course outside. Also let us travel a bit outside of the manor a bit more... Like out of the gates...

14. More outfits

Thats all I can think of.... O I know!

15. Keep the girl that plays as Lara's voice. She fits her perfectly! :D

Alrite i will have more ideas soon.... mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I would like to see in tr8 that you can ask winston for directions.

Like you ask him were to find the gym, that winston answers whit: The gym lady croft is the door on youre left. There you can train to climb, swing, and swim.

Wouldnt that be great to do. I was thinking of that yesterday :D.

I also want lara from the legend because i really like that one plus a bigger wardrope.

I like to change outfits and in anniversary there arnt many nice outfits. In my opinion.

the mansion from aniversay back in tr8 would be so cool to me. i love going out side.

Edited by twingo

And maybe lara could do hand to hand combat but not like in AOD but cool moves like she did in the interactive cutscenes ^_^

yeah THAT would be so cool.

The way she kicks a** by pierre and larson woohoo.

Plz eidos give us that kind of combat!!!

Edited by twingo

Is it too much to ask for a Lara that can run on walls, stand on poles AND talk to Alister and Zip with the headset?

Here's my thingies I want :D:

1. TRL but of course there would be an outside like TRA & maybe more rooms and you could go through those gates near the gym & explore the house more

2. More outfits

3. Zip & Alister

4. Use the motorbike more

5. Have all the moves from TRA, TRL & maybe some fighting like in AoD but of course much better

6. More levels

7. BRING BACK NATLA!!!!!!!!!!! She was ace!

And also i would like to see if you could make your own outfit for lara.

I want to buy Legend for PC just to be able to do that. That's a good idea there.

And I'm not surprized that the butler was up there, though I haven't seen him, but he pops up in places all the time, like the butler in Mr. Deeds. :smiley:

• 4 weeks later...

LOL we don't want much hehe

Deffinatly keep the mansion like in anniversary cos it was awesome!

Winston should deffinatly talk, like Zip and Alister did in Legend mansion hehe

Did anyone else go and annoy Alister in the library by shooting all around his head when he was trying to read heheh :lol:

Apart from that..outfits rock! Hair styles rock! Motorbikes rock! Being alone in a tomb rocks! being able to listen to Zip and Alister make jokes rocks! Lara's moves rock! Cut scenes rock! Replaying levels rocks! Everything in TR rocks!!! :woho::woho::woho:

To be honest I don't think they could go wrong heheh

Like you said about creating your own outfits that would be cool... B) But then unlocking outfits is fun lol

awwwwww I love tr :lol:

• 4 months later...

uhhh...I'd like her boots from Legend,

-a new hair style...(or more)

-new COOL outfits

-maybe some rock music :):woho:

-a boyfriend for her:P :D

-the both grapples from TRA & TRL...

-soft makeup :)

-new guns... maybe a knife :)

-her PDA...

-new moves/stunts/skills etc.

-i like her long nails :P

-maybe new vehicles

-Zip,Alister and of course Winston...

-and her voice shouldn't be changed I like Keeley Hawes'

-maybe some vampires :D:tease::grin:

-uhhh more levels outside and inside of buildings

-to rain...to be night...maybe to snow...

-the game must be realistic right?!....then she needs to feed...to drink,to sleep etc.

-emmm more wallpapers and trailers :rolleyes::angry2:

-and I wanna see her camping :P

that's it :rolleyes:

I'd say Tr 8 wouldn't be the same if Zip and Alister weren't in it. I'd like to hear Alister's reaction to when Lara goes wall running, something like "Don't do that so much, you're making me dizzy."

I do like the idea of Winston having more of a part in the game, maybe even if there is an attack on the mansion that he could have a rifle or shotgun to take out any enemies (Like the butler did in the first TR movie).

I'd like to see the return of an outside training course, rather than one inside the mansion.

Definitely more hand to hand combat, and add some stealth moves in on some levels so Lara can take down enemies without use of guns.

Not forgetting about Amanda, they should improve her looks a bit.

• 2 months later...

zip and alsiter should stay, they're part of her team now.

what i want to see in tr:u and future tomb raiders is:

1- a HISTORY, because its stupid the way they 'killed' lara and 'ressurrected her' in tr 4 and 6, without explanation

2- a NOT SO OLD LARA, the facts don't need to be happening in real life time, what does lara do when developers are making another game? i wish we could have a continuous history and not past flashbacks. past is past, in game present time can be any time they want, not necessarily 2008.

• 2 weeks later...
YES bring back Natla.... My fav TR villian! Natla Natla Natla!

yes yes yes...i love natla...it would be cool to see in TR8 maybe along with amanda....oooooooo

and yes i like TRL lara style more