Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

So..... Natla is... (SPOILERS)

I never did understand it in the original Tomb Raider 1; I always thought Natla just wanted the power of the Scion for her own personal use and she used Lara as a pawn to get it for her.

But in Tomb Raider Anniversary; they made it very clear that

Natla is actually the Atlantis Queen who shared the power of the Scion with Qualopec and Tihocan until she used it for her own personal gain and Qualopec and Tihocan banned her into frozen eternity.

Until a nuclear blast from the testing of the nuclear weapons freed her and now she has assumed human form and is using Lara to recover the 3 pieces of the Scion for her.

In the ORIGINAL Tomb Raider, I though she died when she fell down the deep abyss of the Great Pyramid and then for some unexplainable reason, she was reincarnated as an Atlantis Creature.

But according to Tomb Raider Anniversary, from what I've seen so far and I just started Natla's Mines; she is actually an Atlantis Queen all this time and when she is in Human form, her wings are hidden away?

Or is it without the three pieces of the Scion, she is just REALLY human and has no power at all?

I wonder what it is: either I didn't understand the Video Cutscenes in the Original Tomb Raider and I played the game at least 20 times or that the Video Cutscenes of the original Tomb Raider just didn't explain the story clearly enough!!

:huh:

well i remember in the original she was an atlantis queen and was making them mutant things so tihiocan and qualopec banished her, and at begining we saw an explosion and that thing she was in opened. same story

i ordered anniversary other day shud be here wednesday cnt wait lol

well i remember in the original she was an atlantis queen and was making them mutant things so tihiocan and qualopec banished her, and at begining we saw an explosion and that thing she was in opened. same story

i ordered anniversary other day shud be here wednesday cnt wait lol

Hope you enjoy it. :)

me too, im a bit skeptical after the demo i didnt really like it but im hoping i like it more on ps2 and not slowing down all the time lol.