poll

how good was this game  

25 members have voted

1. 1. do you think this game was...

• bad
    • ok
    • good
    • great

Even though the game was short, it was good.

Basically it is great, but It was a little too easy and I didn't care for a boss in each level. I voted good.

Guest Fusion

It's good. It was Great but I havent played it in a long time so now its good. It was a massive improvement from AOD so it was great.

HMM! I just saw my little brother beat that game but I never played it still this game with me, I'll play it later but I can say its good but not GREAT because its too short game!

I simply loved it. I keep replaying it over and over.

My favorite level was Bolivia. The environment was stunning. :lol:

I thought it was great but when I first got the game after I did Bolivia I went to croft manor and I went to all the doors and you could only go in 4/7! but the rest of the game was pretty inpresive. :grin:

A brilliant game and very challenging indeed. I found the boss fights fun and games. The hardest one I think has to be the Serpent it took me quite a lot of attempts to finally nail that last bell and see the Serpent die. Its definitely got replay value at a later date of course. Now I've beaten it and seen the credits roll I feel a little sad that its over but mighty relieved that its another game I have beaten. Underworld was another I went through from start to finish and The last revelation I managed to also finish but only by skipping a few levels. Last anniversary well I'm stuck on the Centaurs bit struggling to do that one. Tomb raider 2013 I gave up on having got stuck unable to get past all those soldiers in the Throne room. Tomb raider 3 got to the end but unable to beat Willard. Oh the joys of the Tomb raider games I love em.