Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

direction keys

what are the directions keys? the ones that Stella talks about in the Adrenaline Dodge, these are the direction keys that you combine with the leftshift?

are they the WASD keys or the up,down,left,right arrow keys ?

does it make any difference which ones you use?

thx

WELL.. .. I try using the arrow keys and I actually did a doge.

BUT i must doing something totally wrong. . . as you have to use the

Left shift key + a right or left arrow + the right mouse button??

now i only have 2 hands? and this seem impossible to do with only two hands

does any one know how to do this on a PC?

thx :)

you can use either, but during the dodge, it's easier if you are using the wasd keys, since it's not quite a stretch to reach the shift key as well. ;)

OK, i will try that thanks Gia :wub:

Hi Mick!

Some PC users said that changing the keys (when you need the dodge move) to something that suits you more helps a lot. It's not your problem though. This is really hard for PC users. I could never do it. But I tried it with a controller and got it a couple of times! So, if you have a controller around, might be worth a try.

Good luck,

BPanther

Personally, I've re-mapped the combat (target lock) key to shift, and the crouch/duck key to spacebar (and made the right mouse button jump). I keep the combat key pressed all the time using my little finger, so I have my other fingers free for the direction keys (WASD). Remember to keep Lara's guns pointed at the enemy at all times, or the move won't work. You can keep the combat and direction keys pressed all the time, but once the enemy's charge has started, only press crouch and shoot when you see the targets appear on the enemy, because if you do it too early the move won't work.